Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

PHL Terminal F - Is It Standard Policy Not To Pull Bags After Cancelled Flight?

Old Aug 20, 2015, 10:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K

US cancelled all flights to AVP from PHL today. My brother was on the last flight of the day with his two little kids, and the baggage office at PHL is refusing to pull their bag. (My mom got in the car at 11pm to drive the 2 hours to pick them up.). They said they will not send the bag to AVP until Saturday. Thoughts? Advice?
Old Aug 21, 2015, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
According to my brother, there was a mob of people trying to get their bags pulled due to all of the cancelled flights last night, and US was refusing to release any of the bags. People were screaming bloody murder, and security was called to restore order.

Welcome to Philly!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.