US Airways award travel & cancellation of flight

Old Jul 1, 2015, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

US Airways award travel & cancellation of flight

Hello - My wife and I booked Oneworld first class award tickets a few months ago. I was looking at the reservation randomly the other day to find out that our last leg flight was canceled. US Airways put us on a flight but it leaves before my international flight arrives. Early September HND-SFO to arrive at 17:45. They put us on a US Airways flight that leaves at 17:05 from SFO-PHX. I checked and there is no later flights on AA or US Airways. I booked a SWA flight SFO-PHX for back up, but want some ideas and or recourse for US Airways since now I have to pay for that last leg (let alone its not first class). Since were not traveling until September I hope something else opens up.....
Old Jul 1, 2015, 10:04 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by Wassy04
Hello - My wife and I booked Oneworld first class award tickets a few months ago. I was looking at the reservation randomly the other day to find out that our last leg flight was canceled. US Airways put us on a flight but it leaves before my international flight arrives. Early September HND-SFO to arrive at 17:45. They put us on a US Airways flight that leaves at 17:05 from SFO-PHX. I checked and there is no later flights on AA or US Airways. I booked a SWA flight SFO-PHX for back up, but want some ideas and or recourse for US Airways since now I have to pay for that last leg (let alone its not first class). Since were not traveling until September I hope something else opens up.....
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

I think you've come to the right place, but... We don't cross post on FlyerTalk.

We have moved your post from the Combined Prigram and Forum to the lengthy thread we have for one world awards using Dividend Miles, so some of our resident experts can reply.

Please follow the thread; your post is on the (newest) last page here (link): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...-faq-help.html

Good luck.

/Moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.