Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Airways Club - Lifetime membership

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2015, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: 10 MM + 2013, AA EXP,Lifetime AC ,Crown Room, Red Carpet,USAIR CLUB ,Hertz Plat, Hilton Dia, GS +++
US Airways Club - Lifetime membership

I've been asleep through the merger process. It's been years since I used US Airways with regular frequency - however at one time it was a very important trans-con for me. During that time I purchased a Lifetime Club membership. I've heard nothing from anyone via e mail or snail mail - what becomes of this membership.

I'll complicate it more - I have lifetime AC membership too..... ,
Old Apr 13, 2015, 7:12 pm

Programs: AA (US) gold, HH gold, Bonvoy gold
They have been converted to lifetime AA club membership and cards were mailed out last fall.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 7:26 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Can you still buy a lifetime membership?
Old Apr 14, 2015, 9:52 am

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
If you haven't used the card since 2008, it might require some research. During the HP/US merger my lifetime club membership jumped from my home address to a former business address on a different account that was dormant, and the card was returned. That same membership has had five different numbers over a seven year period.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 6:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP / HH Diamond
Since you already have lifetime Admirals Club... what is your desired outcome?

Using the FFP as a guide, those customers that were both ExecPlat and Chairman's did not receive double the SWUs upon merger...
Old Apr 14, 2015, 9:03 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Flyer78
Since you already have lifetime Admirals Club... what is your desired outcome?

Using the FFP as a guide, those customers that were both ExecPlat and Chairman's did not receive double the SWUs upon merger...
There isn't anything like double membership either.

I wish AA would appreciate loyalty of a customer who has lifetime membership of both their programs and let the OP transfer one of the lifetimes to someone of his choice.
Old Apr 15, 2015, 11:57 am

Programs: AA EXP / HH Diamond
That's a fair enough request, however did the original purchase provide provisions for transfer? There is certainly no harm in calling and asking; the stated plan was to convert those to lifetime AC memberships...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.