Wiki Posts
Search

[rant] Dear AA, please fire everyone at US

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2015, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
[rant] Dear AA, please fire everyone at US

This is how I feel after dealing with their useless Twitter team and call center on... seat assignment. Their attitude and unwillingness to help.

As a frequent user of AA, I like having access to US flights. But dear God, please get rid of all the undeserving idiots at US and replace them with the not-great-but-adequate AA ppl. I beg thee.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 9:54 am

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors Diamond, Nexus
This thread should go over well.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 9:55 am

Well, at least it's clearly labeled as a rant.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 10:37 am
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
I don't know if I'd judge an airline based on it's Twitter presence (or lack of). But in 25+ years flying US, I've never had a problem calling in about a seat assignment. And most of my other issues requiring a phone call have been taken care of to my satisfaction. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Perhaps you could give us some more details? And perhaps some AA veterans will chime in with stories of incompetent AA staff so we can come up with a combined list of the two airlines' bad apples to submit to Doug for termination.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 10:37 am

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Platinum, Hertz #1 Club Gold Five Star, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Silver
How about providing some actual details of what happened instead of just saying "fire everyone!"
Old Feb 25, 2015, 11:08 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz President's Circle
Your profile indicates you do quite a bit of flying -- there are always bad apples and I'm sure you've encountered more than a few. What happened here?
Old Feb 25, 2015, 11:20 am

Programs: I miss US Airways
Haven't the twitter teams merged into one controlling both accounts now?
Old Feb 25, 2015, 11:39 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
There will no doubt be plenty of opportunities in the months ahead for such (self-described) rants. In order to not have a forum filled with them, we have established a "rant" thread. You can find that here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...ould-they.html

/Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.