GSP station manager contact info

Old Feb 16, 15, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines Platinum, National Executive
GSP station manager contact info

Hi, would anyone have the email address or other contact info for the station manager at GSP (Greenville/Spartanburg, SC), please? If it can't be posted, I'd appreciate a private message about it.

There were just a bunch of examples of US Express personnel there not following US policies about move ups and standbys (processing standbys for crew, but not processing any for revenue customers and letting a plane take off with empty seats), and I'd like to bring them up so that some more training takes place.

Thanks.
Old Feb 16, 15, 6:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP (from US CP); SPG Plat; Cunard Plat
It's public record with phone/fax #s ...
Old Feb 16, 15, 9:19 pm

Programs: AA EP, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Platinum
You'd be better off emailing customer relations so that way not only are the issues tracked but you'll at least know somebody is looking at it.

As to the stand by issue, were the crew members commuting or dead-heading? Was the flight weight restricted? Those are just some questions to consider before assuming the right procedures weren't followed.
Old Feb 16, 15, 10:10 pm
rec

Programs: AA, UA, NH
Crew deadheading are traveling space positive and would board like any other pax with a seat assignment. Crew "commuting" are non-revving and would be called. Revenue upgrade pax would have priority over commuters. I would contact customer relations. I would not totally trust that list especially since it still lists a contact for Northwest Airlines.
Old Feb 17, 15, 8:18 am

Programs: AA ExPlt, UA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by rec View Post
Crew deadheading are traveling space positive and would board like any other pax with a seat assignment. Crew "commuting" are non-revving and would be called. Revenue upgrade pax would have priority over commuters. I would contact customer relations. I would not totally trust that list especially since it still lists a contact for Northwest Airlines.
Not necessarily. Just like regular revenue passengers, deadheading crew don't always have seat assignments when booked and sometimes have to get cleared from stand-by lists at the departure gate.
Old Feb 26, 15, 10:40 pm

Programs: US Airways Silver Preferred
Originally Posted by 777Pax View Post
Not necessarily. Just like regular revenue passengers, deadheading crew don't always have seat assignments when booked and sometimes have to get cleared from stand-by lists at the departure gate.
Not only that,but sometimes DHDs are a last minute addition due to operational needs,and they can sometimes end up as HKN but they are considered "must rides"

Search this Thread
Search Engine: