Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Lifetime Miles [how can I find out mine?]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2015, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, UA-Premier Silver, AA EXP, Hilton Gold, SPG Plat.
US Lifetime Miles [how can I find out mine?]

Where can I find my lifetime miles in US website? Thanks!
Old Jan 19, 2015, 4:45 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
As your question is regarding US Airways, I'll move your post to that forum.

But to answer your question, this isn't available on the website. You have to either email or call.

aztimm
Old Jan 19, 2015, 7:02 pm

Programs: AA Gold SPG Gold HHonors Gold
Send an email to the Dividend Miles desk asking for your lifetime miles flown. They usually get back within a few days.

http://www.usairways.com/en-US/contact/dmilesacct.html
Old Jan 19, 2015, 7:20 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Delta Gold Medallion, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle, IHG Gold
Wouldn't this be a pretty easy statistic for US to add to their website? They obviously have the number somewhere in their system, so why not show it on my account? DL does...
Old Jan 19, 2015, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Because in about 6 months, everyone's DM account will be migrated to AA... so why waste time enhancing a program that's going to disappear?

They don't even support partner awards over the Internet, or one-way awards, for much the same reason (no point in investing in something you're going to get rid of soon anyway).
Old Jan 20, 2015, 9:44 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Delta Gold Medallion, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle, IHG Gold
Smile

It appears that the AA.com site shows both Million Miler status and total program status, so assuming they use that website post-merger, it's already there. I agree that enhancing it on usairways.com now is a waste of time, but this should have been done years ago IMO...
Old Jan 21, 2015, 10:46 am

How does one find their lifetime miles on US?

My account just shows current balance....
Old Jan 21, 2015, 12:47 pm

Programs: AS 100K, UA MM, AA MM, IC Plat Amb, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Something tells me we'll see this question posted every week! Here's the latest thread from a few days ago: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...ime-miles.html
Old Feb 4, 2015, 9:02 pm

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM
US Life Time Miles

Can you tell me where on my US account I can find my life time miles. It is obvious on the AA website but I cannot find it on US.

Thnaks
Old Feb 5, 2015, 4:40 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by TonyBurr
Can you tell me where on my US account I can find my life time miles. It is obvious on the AA website but I cannot find it on US.

Thnaks
See post #2 above.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 10:07 am
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
Originally Posted by apeortdz
See post #2 above.
+1

I emailed them through the web site customer service form and got a response within about 3 days. I have called in the past to find out, as well.

My lifetime US balance is a paltry 350,000. Luckily my AA lifetime is just shy of 1MM. I don't see myself making 2MM, though, so I'll be perfectly happy with the limited perks of lifetime AA Gold when the merging of accounts is done.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 4:53 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by jdvoigt
It appears that the AA.com site shows both Million Miler status and total program status, so assuming they use that website post-merger, it's already there. I agree that enhancing it on usairways.com now is a waste of time, but this should have been done years ago IMO...
The AA Million Miler balance display in one's account is relatively new. At least it will be there in a very few months for everyone; IMO IT is applying the elbow grease to the move to AAdvantage and not innovating much.

I'd possibly be feeling a bit paranoid and call or email to see the MM and other numbers transferred intact to AA. But, that's me.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 5:09 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by JDiver
The AA Million Miler balance display in one's account is relatively new. At least it will be there in a very few months for everyone; IMO IT is applying the elbow grease to the move to AAdvantage and not innovating much.
I don't think the Million Miler Balance is new. I seem to remember them having it for years. I believe Program to Date Miles is somewhat new. Splitting the two out would not have mattered in the past, as they were once the same thing.

I've always worried that this is an area that would get messed up in the merger.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 6:50 pm

Programs: AA Gold
Does anyone know what counts toward US Div. lifetime miles? Is it only actual miles flown (BIS)?
I am asking this because my AA lifetime miles are 700k, and my US Div miles are only 110k. I have flown a heck of a lot more on US than AA!

It suggests that AA lifetime miles include more than just BIS miles.

Thanks
Old Mar 23, 2015, 8:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
US is BIS, though I believe it includes minimum miles (500) when that is/was applicable. AA used to include everything (credit cards, partners, and the like) until late 2011, when it moved to BIS miles only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.