Wiki Posts
Search

Special Dividend Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2014, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US, CO, Marriott
Special Dividend Upgrades

I have booked an award ticket, FC on the outbound and Coach on the return, with the hope that my Special Dividends award upgrade comes through.

I am Chairman, do the regular Chairman rules apply? Do I have to call and request the upgrade?

Z
Old May 29, 2014, 7:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Originally Posted by Zanotti
...I am Chairman, do the regular Chairman rules apply? Do I have to call and request the upgrade?
Yes, the regular CP rules (i.e. 7-day window) apply, and the upgrades are processed automatically (no need to call).

The only difference is that for the Special Dividends (award) upgrades to occur, booking has to be done at least 3 days in advance.
Old May 29, 2014, 8:43 pm

Programs: US Chairman's ––> AA Executive Platinum BIS 1.1MM
Originally Posted by kudzu
Yes, the regular CP rules (i.e. 7-day window) apply, and the upgrades are processed automatically (no need to call).

The only difference is that for the Special Dividends (award) upgrades to occur, booking has to be done at least 3 days in advance.
Also, in the case the upgrade doesn't come through, you won't be able to pick a first class seat if one becomes available at check-in or be added to the upgrade list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.