Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I use US miles on OW itineraries with AS?

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2014, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

Can I use US miles on OW itineraries with AS?

Hi -

I know I can use AA miles on an itinerary with AS segments. My question is If that is also true with US miles. "iwtj" should be "with".

I could not find a thread on this.

Last edited by Orwaid; May 18, 2014 at 3:31 pm
Old May 17, 2014, 11:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Orwaid
I know I can use AA miles on an itinerary with AS segments. My question is If that is also true with US miles.
I could not find a thread on this.
Have you looked on the US web site?
http://www.usairways.com/en-US/divid.../airlines.html AS is not listed as a US partner
Old May 18, 2014, 12:43 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, Hilton Gold
AS is not OW, they are an independent airline that partners with other airlines individually. Also, not sure what iwtj means.
Old May 18, 2014, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Hi -

I am sorry for iwtj - I did not see my IPad's auto correct glitch until now.

I thought that maybe there was some inexpensive way to transfer Dividend Miles to AA. I remember during the DL/NW merger they allowed free exchanges between Skymiles and Worldperks.

Last edited by Orwaid; May 18, 2014 at 3:32 pm
Old May 18, 2014, 6:40 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Orwaid
I thought that maybe there was some inexpensive way to transfer Dividend Miles to AA. I remember during the DL/NW merger they allowed free exchanges between Skymiles and Worldperks.
I'm hoping for this myself, but nothing has been announced.
Old May 19, 2014, 11:00 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
As Dividend Miles is still operating as a distinct programme, this question is being moved over to the pre-merger US Airways forum.

Please note the sticky at the top of the consolidated thread which is titled Welcome to the New American Airlines Forum! PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. With all of the changes about, it is important to know where to post, and reading that thread before posting (as the title suggests ) will help get you in the right place.

~Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.