Newbie Question

Old Dec 4, 13, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Newbie Question

I have a US Airways Dividend Miles account (with 0 miles). I was planning on funding a few of the bigger miles accounts but looking at the potential flights I could take from LHR or DUB, it looks to be really limited. It seems I can't fly to Hong Kong or Singapore?

I see their major airline partners to the program are ones that do fly to these destination, so I was wondering what I am missing?

Am I using the wrong search? I was using this page: http://shopping.usairways.com/Flight...xt=AwardTravel

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Old Dec 4, 13, 1:28 pm

Programs: US Silver, AA Gold
You can't search partner award space on US' website. Check out this thread:

Star Alliance Award Bookings Using US Airways Miles - FAQ and Help Thread [MERGED]
Old Dec 4, 13, 2:28 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Please read the first page of the linked thread posted above by gwar69.

You're find all basic information and additional links that you need to know about booking award tickets with USDM.
Old Dec 4, 13, 5:01 pm

Programs: None
Relatively soon you'll have a pretty wide range of flights from LHR through the One World alliance and BA.

Jim
Old Dec 4, 13, 5:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by theglutton87 View Post
I have a US Airways Dividend Miles account (with 0 miles). I was planning on funding a few of the bigger miles accounts but looking at the potential flights I could take from LHR or DUB, it looks to be really limited. It seems I can't fly to Hong Kong or Singapore?

I see their major airline partners to the program are ones that do fly to these destination, so I was wondering what I am missing?
After the AA - US Airways takeover/merger takes place, the major airline partners will be very different to those now in the US Airways Dividend Miles freq flyer program. Check the AA & US Airways forum for news on the takeover/merger

Search this Thread
Search Engine: