Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Airways / MasterCard promotion 250 miles for booking...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2013, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

US Airways / MasterCard promotion 250 miles for booking...

Hi!

Found the US Airways & MasterCard promotion, where you get 250 bonus miles for making a reservation. It must be registered by 10/31 and fly by 12/31.

www.usairways.com/mcdm

Quick question...so if I break up my reservation into two one ways instead of one round trip....would I get 500 miles instead of 250?

T/C
Online registration is required at www.usairways.com/MCDM. You must purchase a ticket on usairways.com April 1 – October 31, 2013 for travel April 1 – December 31, 2013. At least one segment of your booking must include a US Airways or US Airways Express operated flight. Award travel and travel with our airline partners does not qualify. Use a valid MasterCard card to get 250 bonus miles for every booking made on usairways.com. Only the registered Dividend Miles number in the booking is eligible to receive the bonus miles. US Airways will award miles 6 – 8 weeks after travel has been completed. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. ©2013 US Airways.
Old Oct 29, 2013, 2:06 am

Programs: USairways, United, Hilton, Marriott
Quick question...so if I break up my reservation into two one ways instead of one round trip....would I get 500 miles instead of 250?

I just returned from a flight to Chicago. US going, UA return and I was credited 250 miles. I don't know whether 2 separate tickets would qualify, but it might.
Old Oct 29, 2013, 9:54 am

It will qualify, as long as both bookings follow the T&Cs. I've booked one ways several times during the promotion and have been getting 250 bonus miles each time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.