Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targeted: Redeem at least 20K miles, get 25-50% back

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2014, 8:01 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, AA GLD, Hyatt PLT, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by kpowed
Just to follow up, I emailed them, waited 2 weeks, they responded saying that there's something wrong with the system and that they'll automatically credit the miles early April, but I can email them again to have them manually deposit the miles if I need them sooner. I emailed them back, waited another 2 weeks, and the miles have now just posted.

Not very happy with US's email response times or the robustness of their systems. =(
It took two emails and three calls, but the rebate finally posted today. +30k, which was nice. The line item says US WORLD CARD: ADJUSTMENT which makes me think this might have been fixed manually? The agents all said the computers were not processing the rebate correctly
Old Apr 10, 2014, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by TravelMutt
Thanks, Skitch, for the info at the bottom of Page 7.
I completed my travel just before the March 31 deadline, last week. I should be getting 30K miles back. I'll write them today and see what happens.

I totally forgot about this thread. Glad I found it or I would be waiting for a while.
It has been a week since my first email... nothing.

I'm going to call today.
Old Apr 12, 2014, 9:23 pm

Programs: Hilton Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Fools Gold
Just had 2,700 miles post to my account as a "redemption bonus" (which is the same amount that was manually credited to my account in December). So for those of you that were able to get the miles the hard way, you might get an added bonus for your troubles. For those that were still waiting on them to post, they should be in your account now.
Old Apr 13, 2014, 10:49 am

I finished travel on 3/31 and 30,000 miles have already posted. Feel like I won the lottery.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Miles finally posted for my wife and me. 30K back for her (50% offer) and 25K back for me (25% offer). We redeemed 100K miles to Peru in Business in February.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.