Reservation doesn't appear in my profile

Old Jul 31, 2013, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Unhappy Reservation doesn't appear in my profile

Hello,

I made a reservation on US Airways but I cancelled it a week later since I was told I needed to be home earlier than expected. So I made a new reservation for the same dates of the original reservation, but on a different schedule.

However, when I logged in to my profile today I couldn't see my reservation using my DM number and date. I just see the original cancelled ticket, not the new itinerary. If I look up the reservation using the confirmation number, I do see the new ticket.

I called USAirways and was with an agent for almost an hour trying to figure out why it wasn't showing, but she couldn't make it happen. Should I be worried? Has this happened to someone else?
Old Jul 31, 2013, 12:09 pm

Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat
You are talking the US Airways website here you know. I have had the same thing happen to me with reservations. Additionally, my +1 and I had award tickets this past month and we had to change a few things a couple of times. My itinerary page (with the login to which you refer) showed the whole mess with every single segment that had ever been in the reservation. The +1's reservation always showed up correctly... go figure.

As long as you can find the new reservation with the Confirmation number, I wouldn't worry about it.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by miffSC
You are talking the US Airways website here you know. I have had the same thing happen to me with reservations. Additionally, my +1 and I had award tickets this past month and we had to change a few things a couple of times. My itinerary page (with the login to which you refer) showed the whole mess with every single segment that had ever been in the reservation. The +1's reservation always showed up correctly... go figure.

As long as you can find the new reservation with the Confirmation number, I wouldn't worry about it.
Yup, I get that mess every time too. I just remind myself its that mess that keeps us able to go to North Asia in J, routed over the Atlantic with a stopover Europe, for 90k miles - sometimes if you're lucky routed back home over the pacific.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Thank you both!

I'm happy to see I do have a ticket -two weeks ago my travel agent/USAirways messed something up and they kept blaming each other. My ticket was refunded and ended up scrambling to buy a new one within 24 hours. I hope I get enough miles to go to Asia, though

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.