Community
Wiki Posts
Search

mainline returning to GSO!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2013, 10:24 am
Original Poster

mainline returning to GSO!

Starting September 4th mainline is returning to GSO and being and being returned/ added to several other routes.
CLT-GSO haves 2x 319 coming back.
CLT-AUS haves one cr9 flight replaced by a 319
CLT-CMH sees the return of 2x 319
CLT-Mem sees the return of 3x 319
Both of CLT-DTW express flights are replaced by mainline aircraft
CLT-BNA goes 6x mainline 2x express.
however
CLT-BUF is all the way down to only 3x with combo of 319/734.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 8:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Lifetime Plat, SPG Plat, AMEX Plat, Hertz PC, Travels too Much Platinum
Originally Posted by Cltflyer1
Starting September 4th mainline is returning to GSO and being and being returned/ added to several other routes.
CLT-GSO haves 2x 319 coming back.
CLT-AUS haves one cr9 flight replaced by a 319
CLT-CMH sees the return of 2x 319
CLT-Mem sees the return of 3x 319
Both of CLT-DTW express flights are replaced by mainline aircraft
CLT-BNA goes 6x mainline 2x express.
however
CLT-BUF is all the way down to only 3x with combo of 319/734.
Looks like CLT-GSO only has the A319 through the first week of October or so then reverts to a mix of CR9 and E75s. Nice upgrade, but temporary. As I get down there usually two or three dozen times a year I'd like to see that stick (as well as the lack of a DH8 in the morning on that route).
Old Jun 21, 2013, 10:17 pm
Original Poster

yeah thats how far the "updated" schedule goes right now, before just showing the "base" schedule so to speak. Expect that to change.
Old Jul 1, 2013, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
GSO-PHL also gets a boost in capacity, but not mainline. I wonder if the 9x GSO-CLT will stick around with the new AA...it must be doing well for them to add two 319s. Does anyone know how DCA-GSO is performing? Seems to bounce between 3x and 4x throughout the year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.