FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines-612/)
-   -   Who to complain to for not receiving the 15k bonus miles for Promotion? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines/1477076-who-complain-not-receiving-15k-bonus-miles-promotion.html)

metoo Jun 18, 2013 5:41 am

Who to complain to for not receiving the 15k bonus miles for Promotion?

I received the Promotional offer for 15k U.S. Airways bonus miles if you spend $750 or more per month for 3 consecutive months. It also stated that my bonus miles would appear on the statement 6-8 weeks after the promotion ended. Mine ended April 30, 2013 and my statement date closed yesterday with zero miles.

CSR and Supervisor are useless. They keep insisting I have one week left for 15k miles to post but I won't have a statement till July 17, 2013 which would make it 11 weeks.

CSR and Supervisor said they can't manually make adjustment.

Who can I write to or who can I call who has the authority to post the miles on my account?

I have better results with delta.bomb then barclay

maxel Jun 18, 2013 6:37 am

Originally Posted by metoo (Post 20942759)
I received the Promotional offer for 15k U.S. Airways bonus miles if you spend $750 or more per month for 3 consecutive months. It also stated that my bonus miles would appear on the statement 6-8 weeks after the promotion ended. Mine ended April 30, 2013 and my statement date closed yesterday with zero miles.

CSR and Supervisor are useless. They keep insisting I have one week left for 15k miles to post but I won't have a statement till July 17, 2013 which would make it 11 weeks.

CSR and Supervisor said they can't manually make adjustment.

Who can I write to or who can I call who has the authority to post the miles on my account?

I have better results with delta.bomb then barclay

On the same boat as you. Have you spoken with a manager at Barcaly? I believe they are responsible, not US Airways.

Curious though, has your spending also been done via AP?

metoo Jun 18, 2013 6:56 am

Originally Posted by maxel (Post 20942932)
On the same boat as you. Have you spoken with a manager at Barcaly? I believe they are responsible, not US Airways.

Curious though, has your spending also been done via AP?

I believe it was the manager and supervisor. I never spoke to U.S. airways. They all insist I will receive it next week as it would be my 8th weeks.

I think since I didn't make a spending this past month, it never generated the 15k. U.S. Airways is useless.

What is AP?

bkafrick Jun 18, 2013 7:03 am

Can you not just wait one more week? Sheesh.

metoo Jun 18, 2013 8:01 am

Waiting a week is not the reason for my complaint.

The fine print stated:

"Your bonus miles will appear on your statement up to 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion"

Next statement is mid July.

WiscAZ Jun 18, 2013 10:23 am

Originally Posted by bkafrick (Post 20943054)
Can you not just wait one more week? Sheesh.

Maybe he is needing those miles for an award trip. You have no knowledge of why the OP wants the miles at the time he was told he would have them.

OP, I'm waiting as well so maybe they are just behind schedule. Wouldn't be shocking. Keep us updated.

Air Rarotonga Jun 18, 2013 10:43 am

Originally Posted by metoo (Post 20943408)
"Your bonus miles will appear on your statement up to 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion"

April 30th + 8 weeks makes June 30th...

WiscAZ Jun 18, 2013 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga (Post 20944631)
April 30th + 8 weeks makes June 30th...

It would actually be June 25th.

bkafrick Jun 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by WiscAZ (Post 20945406)
It would actually be June 25th.

So my "wait a week" advice wasnt so bad after all, huh? :rolleyes:

WiscAZ Jun 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by bkafrick (Post 20946010)
So my "wait a week" advice wasnt so bad after all, huh? :rolleyes:

I don't think you were helpful at all. Maybe explain yourself to the OP.

PHL Jun 18, 2013 3:17 pm

I don't think you need to wait for the next DM statement to generate. When the miles post, you'll see them in your online account activity. If you don't see them by June 30, then call back and refer them to the 6-8 week note and, hopefully, open a case.

metoo Jun 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by PHL (Post 20946675)
I don't think you need to wait for the next DM statement to generate. When the miles post, you'll see them in your online account activity. If you don't see them by June 30, then call back and refer them to the 6-8 week note and, hopefully, open a case.

Sent an email through the US Barclay account site. They are going to look into this.

Thanks all.

duranza Sep 30, 2013 9:50 am

Originally Posted by metoo (Post 20948811)
Sent an email through the US Barclay account site. They are going to look into this.

Thanks all.

So did you get your 15k bonus miles and if so can you share when?

Husband had the 3 mos offer ending in August.. still no bonus miles and has put spent on Sept.. this statement closes Oct 2nd.

Already PM them and got a message riddled with mistakes.. dates in 2012 and total purchases incorrect amount .
Waiting a few more days to see if they post.

mileshound Sep 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Mine took until the statement 8 weeks after the promo ended to post. That meant 3 statements after the promo. Amazingly slow.