Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Some people just dont have manners!

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2013, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by billinaz
Thanks, its a built in response from my profession........ Im not going to sit by and watch something wrong happen. I was pretty amzed when he came up on my left and shoved tose boarding passes in the GAs face. I expected him to say something when I shifted left into that lane but I guess he knew I wasnt backing down. I guess I rubbed off on my wife because now she speaks out on stuff like this too.

Were you in first?
Nah we were sitting in the back pair of exit row seats right next to the middle restroom. We tried to get up in first class but failed miserably! Ha! We aren't real big fliers, so we're trying to build our points up.

Cheers man
Old May 1, 2013, 10:20 pm
Formerly known as billinaz
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles, American AAdvantage, Avis Preferred, Budget Rapid Rez, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by BrienBear
Nah we were sitting in the back pair of exit row seats right next to the middle restroom. We tried to get up in first class but failed miserably! Ha! We aren't real big fliers, so we're trying to build our points up.

Cheers man
No problem. Just let me know when you need emtertainment at the gate!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.