Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

5,000 pqm for us club membership until 05/31/2014 is now here! (NEW: updated date)

Old Dec 9, 2013, 11:32 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aztimm
5,000 Preferred-qualifying miles: new & existing members*

Earn 5,000 Preferred-qualifying miles when you buy or renew an annual membership by May 31, 2014. Enroll or renew online or call 800-828-8522 and use promo code NM500 for new memberships or CR500 for renewals.

Link to US site:
http://www.usairways.com/en-US/traveltools/club/default.html
Click on the, "News & Offers," tab and it is the 2nd item down.
Print Wikipost

5,000 pqm for us club membership until 05/31/2014 is now here! (NEW: updated date)

Old Mar 25, 2013, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Chairman's Preferred

Finally, for all of us who have been impatiently waiting for the 5,000 PQM offer for a US Airways Club Membership, it is now here! The offer is valid until December 31, 2013!!!

http://www.usairways.com/en-US/trave...andoffers.html
Old Mar 25, 2013, 4:56 am

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
^ ^

(To save others time in looking), the T&Cs state (emphasis mine)
Terms & Conditions

*5,000 Preferred qualifying miles bonus offer is valid through December 31, 2013. 5,000 Preferred-qualifying miles bonus offer is available to new and existing US Airways Club annual members only. Promotion code NM500 must be mentioned or entered when enrolling or CR500 when renewing to receive the 5,000 Preferred-qualifying bonus in your Dividend Miles account. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Please allow 7-10 business days for the bonus miles to be posted to your Dividend Miles account. All US Airways Club and Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 5:48 am

Programs: Globalist Hyatt, Platinum AA, Platinum Delta
Thanks for this info!

Was curious..i'm still waiting for my starter pack from the barclays US card. There's supposed to be a discount for club membership right? I have no idea what it'll look like..but does anyone know if the promo is combineable with the discounted club membership?

Thanks!
Old Mar 25, 2013, 6:33 am

Programs: US CP, MR Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
When is the earliest you can renew? My membership is good through mid June which was the last time they ran this promo...

Go Gators
Old Mar 25, 2013, 7:22 am

Programs: DM member since 1996, DM Gold, Marriott Gold
I just called and joined. This new promo for 5k PQM was not suppose to come out until next week but since it is on the website they are honoring it a week early. I was able to convert my 90 day trial into a full member and get the 5K bonus.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by kudzu
^ ^

(To save others time in looking), the T&Cs state (emphasis mine)
At the risk of sounding stupid, I don't see anywhere to enter the code on the renewal form(?)
Old Mar 25, 2013, 7:35 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Shoot. Mine doesn't expire until December. REALLY hoping this one comes back in Q3 or 4 when it's time to renew for next year.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by cdepks
...I don't see anywhere to enter the code on the renewal form(?)
"Promotional Code" - left side near bottom as you fill out your CC details.

Better to call and renew over the phone if you can ... your EQMs post faster!
Old Mar 25, 2013, 8:02 am

Can definitely confirm this one. And if you've already renewed online, call anyway. I did this when I renewed last year, and asked them if it would be possible to expedite processing (as I had a trip coming up that I wanted the membership active for). While not technically possible to officially expedite, the agent did move my renewal "to the top of the list". Not sure what that means, but my miles posted very quickly compared to a friend who went through the process online.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by LM225
... Mine doesn't expire until December. REALLY hoping this one comes back in Q3 or 4 when it's time to renew for next year.
Since this offer expires Dec 31, 2013, you can wait til end of year to renew ...
Old Mar 25, 2013, 8:21 am

Since this offer expires Dec 31, 2013, you can wait til end of year to renew ...
Ah. Well, there you go. That's what I get for not paying attention. Thanks!
Old Mar 25, 2013, 9:49 am

"Promotional Code" - left side near bottom as you fill out your CC details.

Thanks...figured it had to be right in front of me. Followup?: If you renew over the phone does anyone know if your current card will work automatically? My next trip isn't for 2 weeks, it makes sense to wait until then to renew if the card will work right away, if not I'll do it now to make sure I get the new card....
Old Mar 25, 2013, 9:55 am

Programs: US CP, MR Plat
I renewed last week, only got 1,000 miles. I wonder if I called them if they will bump me up to 5k?
Old Mar 25, 2013, 10:39 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Originally Posted by seratonin7
I renewed last week, only got 1,000 miles. I wonder if I called them if they will bump me up to 5k?
Check it out ... but, wow -- if this offer is really good through 31 December 2013 (time to get out the screen shots), you should be able to use it then (end of year, since by that time it will be time to renew for March 2014) and still get the 2013 PQMs.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 2:10 pm

Programs: M&M FTL, A-Club Platinum, HH Gold, FB Silver, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, BW Rewards Diamond
Why Chairman is cheaper than lower status?

If I buy Gold status or higher can I use Star Alliance Gold lounge in Europe?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.