Community
Wiki Posts
Search

In-flight Credit Card Offer

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2013, 11:38 pm

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec
Originally Posted by USFlyer26
Holy crap. I'd be on the PA until every single passenger took one.

$50 x a full A320 = 2 weeks in Hawaii
Passengers are obligated to obey all crew member instructions. If they shine a flashlight on the brochure, it probably becomes a lighted sign, or at least a placard.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 6:40 am

Programs: US Chairman, Delta Silver, UA Premier, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by dtremit
Passengers are obligated to obey all crew member instructions. If they shine a flashlight on the brochure, it probably becomes a lighted sign, or at least a placard.
Ha.
Old Apr 13, 2015, 12:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA Admirals Club, Marriott PLT Premier, Hertz President's Circle
Just wrote AA/US Airways a note about this issue. I have heard more and more of these! On my early morning CLT-AUA flight, the attendant was over the top. Besides multiple long, drawn out announcements about the Citi card she also was over the top about the duty free purchased. She had costumes, the whole nine yards. After the 5th or so announcement I went up to her. I know its not her fault and she is doing her job and if you can make some extra $$ what the hell but I said "miss, you are a hell of a saleswoman but make napping quite impossible!". She laughed & admitted she was US Airways biggest producer and joked "they can't afford to keep me"

On a side note, she was also over the top in thanking me for being an EXP. "We love our Chairman's" she said multiple times, (usually while rubbing my arm).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.