Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Domestic First- No meals <3.5 hours

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2014, 10:35 am

Programs: US Airways Chairman's Preferred, SPG Platinum, AMEX Platinum Card, Global Entry
Originally Posted by funsmpls
Hi…just wondering if you've noticed FA's taking meal orders back to front westbound and front to back eastbound? I have a few flights coming up and was just curious what you all have experienced. Thanks
There has been prior discussion of this (I do not recall the thread). It seems to vary wildly. YMMV, but in my experience it has always been front to back.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by funsmpls
Hi…just wondering if you've noticed FA's taking meal orders back to front westbound and front to back eastbound? I have a few flights coming up and was just curious what you all have experienced. Thanks
Orders were taken back to front on MCI-PHX. No east bound experience..yet.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 2:51 pm

Programs: None
Meals are supposed to be served front to back. However, taking the meal orders depends on direction of flight.

Jim

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.