Wiki Posts
Search

Can i skip the first leg of flight?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2012, 7:49 pm

Programs: American Airlines Platinum, National Executive
Originally Posted by vetaldj
Don't want to open new thread as mine question is similar:
I need to fly from Honolulu (HNL) to Charlotte (CLT) one way and have first leg with Hawaiian Air, all searches give you very bad prices or connections but when I tried HNL to Greenville (GSP) it gives me 2 stop flight, one in CLT and reaosnable price (I need 3 tickets) about $1880 for all 3(HNL-PHX-CLT-GSP). Funny thing that there's no flight HNL to CLT same way as they rount it for GSP...

So I start to think if I can book it and skip last leg.

Does US Airways do something if this happen? I think I need to do it with carry on only as I doubt that fligh will take of with some bags without owner (had this situation befor and untill they found bag's owner we all were waiting...). Do they reprice all as well?
Just drop your bags off planeside when you board, rather than checking them. Very easy to do, and then you can skip the last leg with no problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.