JAX-PRG open jaw restricted Y 2x the price of flexible Y?

Old Jun 1, 12, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: US CP, MR Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
JAX-PRG open jaw restricted Y 2x the price of flexible Y?

trying to price an open jaw for August JAX - PRG then AMS - JAX. The price for economy restricted is two times the price for economy flexible. Is this the US IT lightningbug striking again?

JAX - PHL - FRA - PRG: $1695 for Y restricted and $850 for Y felixble

I can't figure out how to upload a screen shot so if anybody cares to look, trying booking JAX - PRG on August 3rd coming back AMS -JAX August 10th...

Has anybody heard of anything like that?

Go Gators
Old Jun 1, 12, 8:06 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, WoH Glob, HHonors (faux) Diamond
Originally Posted by GNVGator View Post
trying to price an open jaw for August JAX - PRG then AMS - JAX. The price for economy restricted is two times the price for economy flexible. Is this the US IT lightningbug striking again?

JAX - PHL - FRA - PRG: $1695 for Y restricted and $850 for Y felixble

I can't figure out how to upload a screen shot so if anybody cares to look, trying booking JAX - PRG on August 3rd coming back AMS -JAX August 10th...

Has anybody heard of anything like that?

Go Gators
Like it? Yes. This extreme -- not recently. Sort of at that border between standard airfare illogic and an IT screw-up.

This said, $850 looks to me like close to the going (OW) rate for (Central) Europe this summer; and if you can get it flexible so much the better.
Old Jun 1, 12, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: US CP, MR Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by Biggie Fries View Post
This said, $850 looks to me like close to the going (OW) rate for (Central) Europe this summer; and if you can get it flexible so much the better.
Yea I was thinking the same thing, wasn't balking at the price so much as why they would allow a system where you can pay half for more flexibility...

Go Gators

Search this Thread
Search Engine: