Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

Earn 15,000 bonus miles with your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard®

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 15,000 bonus miles with your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard®

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2012, 5:25 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by JimLtravels
I haven't used my card in a while and received this offer:

Accelerate Your Miles Earning Power

Get 5 bonus miles for every $1 you spend, up to 2,500 bonus miles, with your
US Airways Dividend Miles® MasterCard® in April, May and Juneą at...

I was hoping for the 15000 points offer.

Has anyone gotten this offer, ignored it and then received the 15000 point offer?
I received the same offer you did, if it is good only at gas, grocery, and home improvement stores. It makes absolutely no sense to me that ignoring one targeted offer will somehow get you a completely separate targeted offer. The offers are targeted at different segments of their card member population. I will take what I get and get the 5x bonus on $500 (maximum) spend.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 6:22 am

Programs: AA, Hilton, PC
15,000 bonus for spending $1250 3 consecutive months

I completed the spend for Mrs. Baxterboy12 and I in Jan/Feb/March. Anyone seen the 15K bonus pts post yet?
Old Apr 20, 2012, 7:25 am

Programs: SPG plat 75, HH Gold
Originally Posted by baxterboy12
I completed the spend for Mrs. Baxterboy12 and I in Jan/Feb/March. Anyone seen the 15K bonus pts post yet?
Did Dec/Jan/Feb, miles posted yesterday.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 11:20 pm

Programs: UA
Is it calendar month or statement month?

I am in the middle of doing it. Is it calendar month or statement month? I though that it was calendar month. Just want to make sure.

Also, if a charge is on, say, April 30, but is posted on May 1. Will the charge be consider the spending in April or May?
Old Apr 22, 2012, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by mike_L
I am in the middle of doing it. Is it calendar month or statement month? I though that it was calendar month. Just want to make sure.
Calendar month, not statement cycle. Just remember that if you do a spend on the last day of the month, it probably won't post until the next day.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 11:30 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by RetiredRoadWarrior
Calendar month, not statement cycle. Just remember that if you do a spend on the last day of the month, it probably won't post until the next day.
Thanks.

Called Barclays and wastold that the posting date would be used for the calculation of spending.
Old May 15, 2012, 1:47 pm

got my 15k miles today for Jan, Feb, Mar spend.

Thank you US Airways!!!
Old May 25, 2012, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by DrSifu
got my 15k miles today for Jan, Feb, Mar spend.

Thank you US Airways!!!
Mine posted for Feb, Mar, Apr spend! ^
Old May 25, 2012, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by mike_L
Thanks.

Called Barclays and wastold that the posting date would be used for the calculation of spending.
Sounds like they may have two ways of calculating . . . mine was by calendar month (and on one of the posting cycles I didn't make min spend). I emailed, miles posted pronto.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 1:21 pm

I just got my offer for Aug/Sep/Oct without any category restrictions.

Earn 15,000 bonus miles when you spend over $750 in new purchases each month in August, September and October.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 1:24 pm

I completed the requirements for Apr, May, June; based on other's experiences, should get the points with my August statement I'm hoping.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by T3pleShot

Earn 15,000 bonus miles when you spend over $750 in new purchases each month in August, September and October.
I received the same offer by email today. Has anyone used Amazon Payments successfully even though the T&Cs states "person-to-person money transfers" are not eligible transactions?
Old Jul 26, 2012, 4:45 pm

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
Old link doesn't work.
New link please?
Old Jul 27, 2012, 8:14 am

How do I get this offer?

Originally Posted by T3pleShot

I know this is a targeted offer, but I have not received an email and want it. Can someone forward a link or a referral code so I can contact them about this?
Old Jul 27, 2012, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by dlesshafft
I know this is a targeted offer, but I have not received an email and want it. Can someone forward a link or a referral code so I can contact them about this?
Good luck with that!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.