Outlook download link?

Old Feb 11, 2012, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
Outlook download link?

Anyone else notice the link to download your reservations to outlook is now gone?
Old Feb 11, 2012, 9:48 am

Programs: US1, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz President
Outlook Issue

Called support and no help then sent emai8l chairmans desk and got answer in few hours. They have had some technical issues which IT is resolving and pulled outlook download until fixed. They do not have a time to complete estimate.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 8:59 pm

Programs: AA Explat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Platnium
It never worked all that well, but really, they pulled it until they can fix it. This has to be a really popular feature. This is like flying in the third world. What's next, we have to go outside and pull on the prop of the Dash-8 to get it started?
Old Mar 1, 2012, 5:09 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum (3 Million Mile Club), Global Entry
Before the merger it worked great

Before the USAIR America West merger of the web sites the old USAIR outlook download worked great. As I recall it downloaded each segment with the scheduled departure/arrival times, much more useable than the One big slug of time blocked out without any detail of the indiviidual legs on a multi-leg schedule. When I sent a note after the merger asking about the change I was told that in the notes section of the schedule item it did list all the details - not all that helpful.

I trust when they roll this back out they will fix that issue.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.