RDU USAirways club open now...

Old Feb 7, 2012, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA MP 1K ,AAEXP, Dollar, Marriott Gold,Hertz Gold,SIXT Platnium, CBP Global Entry,Starwood Gold
RDU USAirways club open now...

At RDU USAirwsys club. Very nice with great seating options. It is up stairs across from gate D1. Another great benefit is drinks are on US, until Feb. 12. All Drinks are complementary in celebration of the club opening. Departure and arrival monitors also show all *A flights, nice touch. Glad to have club back at RDU.
Enjoy!!
Old Feb 7, 2012, 11:26 am

Programs: Bonvoy Amb LTT, HHonors Diamond, AA ExPlat, United Silver
Originally Posted by 1kwannabe
At RDU USAirwsys club. Very nice with great seating options. It is up stairs across from gate D1. Another great benefit is drinks are on US, until Feb. 12. All Drinks are complementary in celebration of the club opening. Departure and arrival monitors also show all *A flights, nice touch. Glad to have club back at RDU.
Enjoy!!
Great addition. Thanks US. Can't wait to use it later in the Spring.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 12:16 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver, Hertz President's Circle, etc etc
Good to hear!!!
Old Feb 7, 2012, 1:18 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
Waiting to see who will be the first to post some pics of the new space..
Old Feb 7, 2012, 1:53 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
YES!!!!!!! Great news, finally finally finally! I can't wait to take advantage of this.

Looks like it's on the website too:

Location: Raleigh/Durham. Airside, directly across from gate D1

Hours: 5:00 AM – 7:30 PM Daily

Conference rooms
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:49 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Yeah, and what a (pleasant) surprise. Went by the Delta Skyclub and asked the guy at the desk, "Are you still taking us in?" When he said, "No," I was a bit a taken aback, until he smiled and said the US Club was now open. Anyhow, it's crisp and clean now, and, of course, closer to the gates.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 4:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Glad to see that there is now a *A option at RDU! ^
Old Feb 8, 2012, 11:55 am

Programs: UA 1K M, AA 2 MM PREM, AVIS First, HYATT Explorist, Marriott Lifetime Platinum., Hilton Gold.
Nice!

Nice to hear this as I did miss USAirways club at RDU but was able to use DL Club. It is just not the same!

Are the same staff there or do they have new staff at the Club?

Thanks
Old Feb 19, 2012, 6:26 am

Programs: AA GLD (1MM), DL GLD, Marriott Plat, RCL D+, X Elite
Originally Posted by GotCalcio4
Waiting to see who will be the first to post some pics of the new space..
I'm here now. Here ya' go. Sorry, they're not the best photos. Link to my blog.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 6:57 am

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Originally Posted by flyastrojets
Thank you! Looks good ...
Old Feb 19, 2012, 8:29 am

Programs: A few
Looks great! I rarely fly US Air but will check it out next week when I am back on road thanks to US not needing ticket for Amex Plat. Looks like RDU will now have three pretty nice lounges in the new terminal
Old Feb 19, 2012, 4:34 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
Looks fantastic. Love the modern styling. Hope this is the new standard going forward as they look to open the new ones in LGA and DCA.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 7:00 pm

Programs: I fly too much and stay at too many hotels
I think the styling is more a mirror of the Delta and AA clubs at RDU. the terminal itself is pretty new and the styling all seems to match. Looking forward to an inaugural visit next week.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 6:51 am
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by brobab
I think the styling is more a mirror of the Delta and AA clubs at RDU. the terminal itself is pretty new and the styling all seems to match. Looking forward to an inaugural visit next week.
The AA and DL clubs at RDU have vastly different styles. The spaces are designed by airlines not the new terminal. Looks from the pictures though that the US club is certainly more attractive than the DL club which is hideous. AA probably still wins though at RDU style-wise.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 7:23 am

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by sts603
the DL club which is hideous. A
That is extremely harsh. The DL club at RDU is pretty nice IMHO

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.