some questions

Old Aug 15, 2011, 1:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
some questions

do you know how lomg are divend miles valid?

how can one extend their validity?

Can we redeem miles on Qatar airways?

thank you ( i m sorry for these basic questions but i m new to this programme)
Old Aug 15, 2011, 1:37 pm

Programs: US-CP, UA, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Avis,
Miles are valid for 18 months; any activity in the account resets the 18-month counter, so you could take a flight on US or any partner and credit to US, buy something in the shopping mall, do a redemption, etc once every year and a half to keep the miles alive.

Partner award chart is here http://www.usairways.com/pv_obj_cach...wardtravel.pdf

Note that it lists Qatar as a partner but there is a footnote that award travel on Qatar is "temporarily unavailable." It has been in that status for a long time if memory serves me, so it is anyone's guess as to if/when it will be available again.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.