Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Prices skyrocket?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2011, 2:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
Does US Airways webpage have an "expert" mode in which one can see what fare buckets are open for flights?
The pre-merger US East website used to have the capability of searching by fare class, but when the combined website was launched, that ability was not one of its functionalities.
Old Aug 9, 2011, 2:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
So there is no way to find out what fare you are buying until you are ready to buy the tickets... That sucks...

Originally Posted by SS255
The pre-merger US East website used to have the capability of searching by fare class, but when the combined website was launched, that ability was not one of its functionalities.
Old Aug 9, 2011, 8:36 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Something was definitely wrong. I was pricing out WAS-LHR fares. Everyone was in a range of between $800 and $1100. US wanted $2800.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.