Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton HHonors Gold status

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2011, 8:24 am

Programs: Amtrak S+, Kimpton IC
Originally Posted by geo1005
tommyleo, I think you are the first Platinum (not CP) to report getting Hilton Gold gratis. Hopefully I'll find a card in my mailslot soon!
This is going on quite a bit. Based on my DL Gold status, they sent me the gold card and comp'd status until 3/2013!
Old Aug 1, 2011, 9:55 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by tommyleo
Just got my Hilton Gold Card. I don't stay in hotels particularly often, and I don't have a preferred hotel chain. If I have four stays (not NIGHTS ) by 10/31/11, I receive 25,000 HHonors bonus points and 500 US DM after the first stay.
If you look in the HHonors forum, you'll see ways to get 4 stays rather easily. Like mileage running, some hotel people also do mattress running. I find hotel status extremely rewarding, as you can sometimes get upgraded to some very nice rooms (I've gotten some awesome suites), plus lounge access, free breakfast, etc.

All that said, this does make me wonder. Last year, I received an SPG Gold package due to my status with US. This year they're doing HHonors. Wonder what next year will bring?
Old Aug 1, 2011, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
I'm currently HHonors Silver, has anyone had success simply writing them and requesting a complimentary upgrade to Gold based on their US status? Something I'm debating doing...
Old Apr 17, 2012, 7:14 am

Programs: AA P, UA PP, LH FT, IHG G, Hilton G, BW P
HH Gold in 2012

Rather than starting a new thread, thought I'd resurect this one.

I just had my HH status revert to Silver out of the blue, thought it would have happened in January according to the HH website rules, but it seems to have done in in the past couple of weeks.

Question is, I'm CP US and remember automatically getting HH Gold in the past as part of the reward. Has anyone had this for 2012? I have some trips coming up with Hilton Stays and it would be good to have the Gold priviliges such as continental breakfast when I'm staying on personal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.