Dividend Miles MileSaver

Old Apr 14, 2014, 1:40 pm

Programs: US, HH
For this weekend April 18

Just saw this week's milesaver includes CLT-SEA and CLT-MSP. Those don't come up very often in milesavers!
Old Apr 15, 2014, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex-Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by GrjApp
Just saw this week's milesaver includes CLT-SEA and CLT-MSP. Those don't come up very often in milesavers!
I'd love if they'd do a PHL-SEA, but we get stuck with Columbus.
Old Apr 15, 2014, 8:15 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Silver, AA Plat, DL Silver, SW A-List, Emerald Club Exec
Smile

Thanks! Already booked and cleared the upgrades for SEA.
Old Apr 29, 2014, 9:03 pm

Programs: Hilton Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Fools Gold
More good flights again this week. Too bad I have to work over the weekend

http://www.usairways.com/en-US/divid...milesaver.html
Old Apr 29, 2014, 9:47 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, Marriott Rewards Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, TK M&S Elite
Originally Posted by puchalskir
Quote:

I'd love if they'd do a PHL-SEA, but we get stuck with Columbus.
Your wish is their command! Check out this weeks deals!
Old Apr 30, 2014, 7:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex-Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Of course, I can't go away this weekend when they have good ones from PHL!
Old Jul 30, 2014, 1:55 pm

The first milesaver in quite a while - just got an alert.

Some good ones from PHL (SEA, DEN, SAN) and PHX, but not so much from CLT.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 2:00 pm

The first milesaver in quite a while - just got an alert.

Some good ones from PHL (SEA, DEN, SAN) and PHX, but not so much from CLT.

The information that I see is from May, do you have a different link to the US Airways website showing a current promotion?
Old Jul 30, 2014, 2:16 pm

You're right, I didn't check the dates, just hit the link in the email alert. That milesaver page was actually gone for a while and if you search for it on the site, it is still gone. But something must have changed on the page the alert robot is monitoring, unfortunately it wasn't any real info and I can't figure out from their logs what it is.

Sorry for the false alert!
Old Jul 31, 2014, 1:47 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, Marriott Rewards Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, TK M&S Elite
RIP Dividend Miles MilesSaver

I just got a notice of a change to the MilesSaver webpage - US Airways has stripped all old data out of the page and has replaced it with a 404 Error page. I used that program a couple times. Sorry to see it go.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 4:05 pm

Programs: Hilton Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Fools Gold
Originally Posted by shawn67
I just got a notice of a change to the MilesSaver webpage - US Airways has stripped all old data out of the page and has replaced it with a 404 Error page. I used that program a couple times. Sorry to see it go.
I got the alert too. I'm thinking either its just an error with the website or they moved the page. I seriously doubt that they'd put out a bunch of milesaver flights for this weekend, only to cancel the program the very next day.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 4:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Exp, IHG Plat, National EE, Sixt Plat
I think assuming that Milesaver is permanently dead is a pretty quick jump to conclusion.

Looking at the history log from the tracking robot I use, they made a very minor update to the page just yesterday - changing "cardholders" to "cardmembers."

The fact that it got scanned today as a 404 page could simply mean that they relocated the page, or that the page is temporarily unavailable.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.