Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PHL - Terminal F

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2011, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Platinum, Hertz #1 Club Gold Five Star, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Silver
PHL - Terminal F

So, I've flown US Airways out of PHL many times and it has only been in Terminals B & C. I have a flight tomorrow and it says it is in terminal F. How far of a walk is that from the main B/C area? Or do they have a shuttle or something like that to get to it?
Old Jul 1, 2011, 9:48 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Life Plat
Originally Posted by GNRMatt
So, I've flown US Airways out of PHL many times and it has only been in Terminals B & C. I have a flight tomorrow and it says it is in terminal F. How far of a walk is that from the main B/C area? Or do they have a shuttle or something like that to get to it?
They do have a shuttle bus, and you definitely want to take it. The walk to terminal F is not only fairly long, but it also requires you to exit and re-clear security while the shuttle bus keeps you within the secure area.

The shuttle bus stop is at the terminal end of the C concourse, near gate C16 and the Au Bon Pan restaurant. You have to go down the escalator when you get there, though they often hold people at the top until a bus shows up to avoid crowding.

Don't expect to find a whole lot at terminal F -- though they do have a few smaller restaurants and a small US Airways Club outpost.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 9:49 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; Choice Plat; US Airways CP
http://www.phl.org/terminal_map.html

Internet search is a wonderful thing ;-)
Old Jul 1, 2011, 10:04 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
This thread (found in the sticky at the top of the forum) may be handy too:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...a-airport.html
Old Jul 2, 2011, 9:16 am

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Originally Posted by twa777

Don't expect to find a whole lot at terminal F -- though they do have a few smaller restaurants and a small US Airways Club outpost.
It's not called terminal F'd for nothing
Old Jul 2, 2011, 6:55 pm

Programs: Chick-Fil-A Red, Wawa, Red Cross blood donor
Originally Posted by coachrowsey
Hey, we don't make fun of your airport.
Old Jul 2, 2011, 7:38 pm

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
Originally Posted by coachrowsey
I was at Terminal A in EWR yesterday, that place makes F look like a palace.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.