Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Air website and iPads/iPhones

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2011, 1:42 pm
Formerly known as billinaz
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles, American AAdvantage, Avis Preferred, Budget Rapid Rez, Hilton Honors
US Air website and iPads/iPhones

I cannot believe that smartphones have been out for such a long time and still US hasnt managed to come up with an app for the iphone and android markets.

I used continental air's app last month and it was easy to use and had several great features on my iPhone.

US Airs website, not so much.

In fact I gave up booking a flight on my iPad and had to remote in to my home computer to get it done.

Maybe we need a FTer to create an app for us!
Old Jun 17, 2011, 3:17 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Plat, Priority Club Plat, HHonors Diamond, Avis CC
I have emailed the CP desk multiple times about this and they always respond that they are focusing on a mobile website for smart devices instead of an app. I agree with you that it is a HUGE mistake, but then again, US Air is great at making things more difficult (like removing all in flight entertainment).

I use the continental app all the time and it is great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.