Merry Christmas to everyone in the US forum

 
Old Dec 19, 10, 9:23 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: CLT
Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Posts: 7,251
Merry Christmas to everyone in the US forum

I just want to take this opportunity to wish you & yours a very Merry Christmas & a happy New Year.

Thank you all for your friendship & if travels bring you through Clt Mo-Fr during the pm please give me a "heads up" I would love to try & meet you if I haven't done so already.
coachrowsey is offline  
Old Dec 19, 10, 9:57 am
  #2  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 889
Right back at you!! BTW, I will take Bojangles biscuits as a Christmas gift.. hahaha
TiredOfTooMuchTravel is offline  
Old Dec 19, 10, 10:00 am
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: CLT
Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Posts: 7,251
Originally Posted by TiredOfTooMuchTravel View Post
Right back at you!! BTW, I will take Bojangles biscuits as a Christmas gift.. hahaha
Works for me any day
coachrowsey is offline  
Old Dec 19, 10, 10:09 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: CLE
Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
Posts: 3,627
Same to you and everyone on this forumn. This has been my first year year here and I wish I was here 10 years ago. Lots of interesting reading on this site, plus helpful information.
buckeyefanflyer is offline  
Old Dec 19, 10, 10:11 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
Posts: 1,462
Merry Christmas coach. I won't be seeing you. I am off (as of Friday) for the rest of the year! So I won't be able to say Hi. I will take one of those biscuits too!
cwe84 is offline  
Old Dec 19, 10, 10:12 am
  #6  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: CLT
Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Posts: 7,251
Originally Posted by cwe84 View Post
Merry Christmas coach. I won't be seeing you. I am off (as of Friday) for the rest of the year!
Rubbing it are you
coachrowsey is offline  
Old Dec 19, 10, 10:42 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
Posts: 1,462
Originally Posted by coachrowsey View Post
Rubbing it are you
Just a little. Oh and Paris for NYE!
cwe84 is offline  
Old Dec 19, 10, 12:26 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Carolina
Programs: US Airways Platinum 2012, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 162
Merry Christmas to all in the FT forums.
jwhite4304 is offline  
Old Dec 19, 10, 12:36 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: PVD
Programs: US Airways Silver Dividend Miles, HHonors Silver, SPG Gold
Posts: 95
Sorry, I wont be fling through CLT at all the rest of this year. Maybe in early 2011. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all US FlyerTalkers.
SeanPVD is offline  
Old Dec 19, 10, 12:46 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: CAE,AGS
Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, ICHPlat, MarriottR, SPG Gold
Posts: 3,115
Originally Posted by coachrowsey View Post
I just want to take this opportunity to wish you & yours a very Merry Christmas & a happy New Year.

Thank you all for your friendship & if travels bring you through Clt Mo-Fr during the pm please give me a "heads up" I would love to try & meet you if I haven't done so already.
Merry Christmas back to you and yours - and to everyone on the US Dividend Miles Forum! Will definitely try to round you up to meet and say hello the next time I'm through Charlotte (looks like late January). Hear lots of wonderful things about you from SS255.
miffSC is offline  
Old Dec 20, 10, 6:12 am
  #11  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: PHL
Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Posts: 2,219
Originally Posted by buckeyefanflyer View Post
Same to you and everyone on this forumn. This has been my first year year here and I wish I was here 10 years ago. Lots of interesting reading on this site, plus helpful information.
I echo these words. This is my first year as well and I have learned so much (and actually contributed a bit as well). Merry Christmas to all. Now in the spirit of all of us FTers, it's off to Honolulu for the Holiday!
apeortdz is offline  
Old Dec 20, 10, 6:31 am
  #12  
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: CHA/TYS
Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
Posts: 2,845
Originally Posted by TiredOfTooMuchTravel View Post
Right back at you!! BTW, I will take Bojangles biscuits as a Christmas gift.. hahaha
cajun filet or steak?

first real year for me, as well.
mrredskin is offline  
Old Dec 20, 10, 8:32 am
  #13  
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: MCO
Posts: 1,598
Happy Holidays everyone!
safetymom is offline  
Old Dec 20, 10, 9:54 am
  #14  
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Gold; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Posts: 6,547
Originally Posted by miffSC View Post
Merry Christmas back to you and yours - and to everyone on the US Dividend Miles Forum! Will definitely try to round you up to meet and say hello the next time I'm through Charlotte (looks like late January). Hear lots of wonderful things about you from SS255.


Definitely worth the "detour" to meet coachrowsey if you are in CLT during one of his shifts!!!

I will add my seasons greetings, as well. Stay safe and warm, everyone!
SS255 is offline  
Old Dec 20, 10, 10:51 am
  #15  
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: PHX
Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 8,041
My best to everyone through the holiday season and for the new year!

AZ
AZ Travels the World is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: