FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines-612/)
-   -   Merry Christmas to everyone in the US forum (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines/1161818-merry-christmas-everyone-us-forum.html)

coachrowsey Dec 19, 2010 9:23 am

Merry Christmas to everyone in the US forum

I just want to take this opportunity to wish you & yours a very Merry Christmas & a happy New Year.

Thank you all for your friendship & if travels bring you through Clt Mo-Fr during the pm please give me a "heads up" I would love to try & meet you if I haven't done so already.

TiredOfTooMuchTravel Dec 19, 2010 9:57 am

Right back at you!! BTW, I will take Bojangles biscuits as a Christmas gift.. hahaha :p

coachrowsey Dec 19, 2010 10:00 am

Originally Posted by TiredOfTooMuchTravel (Post 15481391)
Right back at you!! BTW, I will take Bojangles biscuits as a Christmas gift.. hahaha :p

Works for me any day:)

buckeyefanflyer Dec 19, 2010 10:09 am

Same to you and everyone on this forumn. This has been my first year year here and I wish I was here 10 years ago. Lots of interesting reading on this site, plus helpful information.

cwe84 Dec 19, 2010 10:11 am

Merry Christmas coach. I won't be seeing you. I am off (as of Friday) for the rest of the year! So I won't be able to say Hi. I will take one of those biscuits too!

coachrowsey Dec 19, 2010 10:12 am

Originally Posted by cwe84 (Post 15481462)
Merry Christmas coach. I won't be seeing you. I am off (as of Friday) for the rest of the year!

Rubbing it are you:D

cwe84 Dec 19, 2010 10:42 am

Originally Posted by coachrowsey (Post 15481476)
Rubbing it are you:D

Just a little. Oh and Paris for NYE!

jwhite4304 Dec 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Merry Christmas to all in the FT forums.

SeanPVD Dec 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Sorry, I wont be fling through CLT at all the rest of this year. Maybe in early 2011. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all US FlyerTalkers.

miffSC Dec 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by coachrowsey (Post 15481221)
I just want to take this opportunity to wish you & yours a very Merry Christmas & a happy New Year.

Thank you all for your friendship & if travels bring you through Clt Mo-Fr during the pm please give me a "heads up" I would love to try & meet you if I haven't done so already.

Merry Christmas back to you and yours - and to everyone on the US Dividend Miles Forum! Will definitely try to round you up to meet and say hello the next time I'm through Charlotte (looks like late January). Hear lots of wonderful things about you from SS255.

apeortdz Dec 20, 2010 6:12 am

Originally Posted by buckeyefanflyer (Post 15481453)
Same to you and everyone on this forumn. This has been my first year year here and I wish I was here 10 years ago. Lots of interesting reading on this site, plus helpful information.

I echo these words. This is my first year as well and I have learned so much (and actually contributed a bit as well). Merry Christmas to all. Now in the spirit of all of us FTers, it's off to Honolulu for the Holiday!

mrredskin Dec 20, 2010 6:31 am

Originally Posted by TiredOfTooMuchTravel (Post 15481391)

cajun filet or steak?

first real year for me, as well.

safetymom Dec 20, 2010 8:32 am

Happy Holidays everyone!

SS255 Dec 20, 2010 9:54 am

Originally Posted by miffSC (Post 15482271)
Merry Christmas back to you and yours - and to everyone on the US Dividend Miles Forum! Will definitely try to round you up to meet and say hello the next time I'm through Charlotte (looks like late January). Hear lots of wonderful things about you from SS255.

:)

Definitely worth the "detour" to meet coachrowsey if you are in CLT during one of his shifts!!!

I will add my seasons greetings, as well. Stay safe and warm, everyone!

AZ Travels the World Dec 20, 2010 10:51 am

My best to everyone through the holiday season and for the new year!

AZ