Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Removed from US Airways flt last night

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2010, 6:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton ♦ , Hyatt Carbonado, Wyndham ♦, Marriott PE, "Stinking Bum" elsewhere.
-----

Last edited by zombietooth; Mar 17, 2015 at 11:02 pm
Old Sep 29, 2010, 6:43 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by zombietooth
I am sorry but something just doesn't add-up here with your story. You say you are new here, but you have seen enough "one hit wonders" with false stories to make you jaded. I think that becoming jaded takes more than a few months and have come to the conclusion that you have been lurking out there for years and are probably a spy for US Air!
You are just so funny...

This is not the only "i've been denied boarding story" i've read on this website in the last month or so. Additionally, I dont just read the US forum.
Old Oct 8, 2010, 6:40 pm
m44

Programs: USAir
Originally Posted by cwe84
if they are passed out and happy then i would just "cover" her up. However agressive drunks are mostly situational. Sometimes you have to be agressive back. Sometimes you have to divert. Its a very hard call until your faced with it.

What the heck does the last statement have to do with the op. She wasn't being accused of terrorism, she was under the influence of alcohol by her own admission.
It is obvious that it is not she being accused. Wasn't it a f/a who bragged about bringing pilots into submission by denying them food and toilet access. And your statement that she admitted being under the influence means exactly what? I guess you have no clue.

The reports from all employees will be scrutinized and verified. Witnesses will be interviewed if available. I think i made the verification part pretty clear. Also i am a f/a not a pilot. Having written about 30 of these types of reports and put my job on the line every time they are verified.

Maybe if you were on a flight where the f/a was assaulted because they took an intoxicated passenger you would understand the danger.

Maybe if you understood what i wrote you would not make your comment. Your reports were verified - by whom? Your pals who assisted you in the action or those who denied you access to food and toilet? Your report is never verified and confronted with what the passengers have observed. And you never was crossexamined on it.

That is by far the worst advice that anyone could follow. Not moving is considered not following a crew members instructions. If you think the police are going to leave you on after that you have another thing coming. The appearance of being intoxicated is a much lesser charge. The flight delay can be reported and justified. The report that us filed with the dot is available upon request from the op's attorney.
do i really have another thing comming - is it a threat? You obviously do not understad that a request to come to the front of the airplane has nothing to do with faa regulations and does not require compliance. Are you forgetting that this is the country of laws.
Old Oct 8, 2010, 6:42 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
And I thought this one was dead

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.