Move-Up on TATL Flight?

Old Apr 27, 10, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Plat, SPG Gold
Move-Up on TATL Flight?

I'm scheduled to fly TXL-FRA-PHL tomorrow and US has 2 flights operating FRA-PHL and I may get into FRA early enough to get on the earlier US flight. I know as a preferred I can move up to an earlier flight but does that also apply to TATL flights? It's not mentioned on the US page and it happens pretty rarely that US operates multiple flights TATL flights to one city so I'm not sure if it's different.

Move up to an earlier flight for free. We waive the standby fee for our Chairman's Preferred customers who want to move up to an earlier flight on the same day of travel.
Old Apr 27, 10, 8:23 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat, Accor Plat+++
Not eligible on TATL flights. You can always ask, but generally international does allow the same conveniences we take for granted sometimes travelling domestically.

http://www.usairways.com/en-US/trave...s/default.html

Move up program
We allow you to 'move up' to any earlier flight on the same day of your originally scheduled departure time at the airport (with the exception of flights to Hawaii and Europe). You can only make day-of-departure changes at the airport (and not by calling Reservations).
Old Apr 27, 10, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Plat, SPG Gold
That's what I thought but couldn't find it. Thanks for clarifying!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: