FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines-612/)
-   -   PROMO: Spring 2010 Double Preferred Miles - Apr 13 to June 15 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-consolidation-american-airlines/1073984-promo-spring-2010-double-preferred-miles-apr-13-june-15-a.html)

rmbl Apr 13, 2010 7:06 pm

PROMO: Spring 2010 Double Preferred Miles - Apr 13 to June 15

Over on the United forum, we're wondering why there's not been a thread started about this here...

I just saw email from US announcing DEQM (and double redeemable miles):

Get a jumpstart with double miles this spring*
Dividend Miles Jumpstart

Did we say double miles? We meant double miles that count toward Preferred status, and of course double miles toward award travel. All you have to do is register, book your trip and travel between April 13 and June 15, 2010.
The T&Cs are only on the website:

*Terms & conditions: You must register, book and travel between April 13 and June 15, 2010. You must register before you ticket your reservation to be eligible. Not combinable with any other offer. Jumpstart promotional miles count towards Preferred status. Bonus miles are applied to the base miles earned and do not reflect a class of service, Preferred flight or any other bonus. Flights must be operated by US Airways, US Airways Express and US Airways Shuttle. Please allow up to 2 weeks for bonus miles to be credited to your account. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.
Registration Link

The promo code appears to be JS10.

milomaniac Apr 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by rmbl (Post 13765070)
Over on the United forum, we're wondering why there's not been a thread started about this here...

I just saw email from US announcing DEQM (and double redeemable miles):

The T&Cs are only on the website:

Registration link is:
http://resp.myusairways.com/usaw40/c...0930_0 4132010

The promo code appears to be JS10.

Received an email also at 8:09 PM CST.

Thanks for posting. Been waiting for this for sometime. Ended up booking my flights with 5000 Miles round-trip on Delta yesterday to take advantage of Together We Fly promo.

exiled2tx Apr 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Not sure if this is targeted or not. My wife got the email this evening. I however have not.

docr775 Apr 13, 2010 7:23 pm

I did not receive the e-mail, but I was able to register. Cool beans.

uva185 Apr 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Just got the email. Should sure up re-qualifying for CP. ^

GoodOmens Apr 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Damn no double segments :-(

Devyan1 Apr 13, 2010 7:42 pm

well that sucks...already have 5 flights booked during that time period...

DBCme Apr 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by exiled2tx (Post 13765134)
Not sure if this is targeted or not. My wife got the email this evening. I however have not.

Seems like it is NOT targetted since they have verbiage that may apply to non Dividend Miles members:

Not a member yet? This is a great time to join. You can earn more miles faster and more miles that count towards Preferred status. Join now and find out all about Dividend Miles and the benefits of being Preferred.

whatsthisbutton4 Apr 13, 2010 8:00 pm

only got it for 1 of 4 accounts in the fam but can register with one that has nbot got the email (yet)

skywalkerLAX Apr 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Got the email as well...

Match AA, match !!

shoodawg Apr 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX (Post 13765459)
Got the email as well...

Match AA, match !!

Don't Match, AA - do better!

Corylopsis Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm

We need AA to match this, so UA will follow then :P

tommyleo Apr 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Yeeee-haaaaa!!!!! ^

I was not targeted, but I just signed up.

TRAVELBABE Apr 13, 2010 8:46 pm

I, also, have only gotten 1 email, even though there are 4 of us in the family. Nothing in the terms & conditions say it's targeted, so it probably just takes the computer time to send out millions of emails.

tommyleo Apr 13, 2010 9:08 pm

OK, who's going to be the first to post their mileage run? :D