What is the US promo starting in Feb?

Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:28 am
Original Poster

What is the US promo starting in Feb?

I remember seeing it somewhere, I signed up for something but the details were vague. Does anyone remember this, or have info on it?
Old Jan 28, 2011, 8:51 am

Programs: BA Gold, American Airlines, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Maybe a little more info could help! Or are you fishing?

There haven't been any general promos of note yet this year....
Old Jan 28, 2011, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by geo1005
Maybe a little more info could help! Or are you fishing?

There haven't been any general promos of note yet this year....
I don't know maybe I was dreaming Only thing I remember was the signup page had a camera on it. For all I know I could have signed up for a promo from last year. They do not seem to take the pages down very timely.
It sounded like you needed to do certain activities to gain points from what I remember? Again the page was very vague, more details to come it stated
Old Jan 28, 2011, 9:33 am

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
Originally Posted by edenri
I don't know maybe I was dreaming Only thing I remember was the signup page had a camera on it. For all I know I could have signed up for a promo from last year. They do not seem to take the pages down very timely.
It sounded like you needed to do certain activities to gain points from what I remember? Again the page was very vague, more details to come it stated
CO has a promo starting in february like this. US had theirs last fall.

I didn't start flying US til summer of last year, so no clue when US typically rolls out their first promo of the year. maybe some old-tops could chime in on that

Last edited by mrredskin; Jan 28, 2011 at 9:44 am
Old Jan 28, 2011, 11:44 am

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
The only thing we know about thus far is something to do with additional preferred benefits starting in March, not February. Much speculation is over shopping and/or partner benefits for preferred members, nothing spectacular.

I've seen nothing involving a sign-up at all.

EDIT:

This didn't originally list partners. Now it has a little more vague info. Not exciting in the least.

http://www.usairways.com/en-US/divid...ml?c=txt_01173

Last edited by ArizonaGuy; Jan 28, 2011 at 11:50 am
Old Jan 28, 2011, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Nevermind, delete the thread if needed. Wrong airline, it's CO. Email was sent around new years, that may explain my confusion.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 9:19 pm

Programs: US C.P.
I just hope they get moving on some kind of promotion for PMQs. I have a huge amount of flying to book and I´ve been waiting for a reason to get at it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.