New CP - could someone PM the #

Old Nov 4, 05, 2:49 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
New CP - could someone PM the #

title says it all
thanks
Old Nov 4, 05, 2:54 pm

Programs: CoFounder and Chairman, FFOCUS (Frequent Flyers Organized and concerned about Unacceptable Service.
Call the Gold line, if it prompts you for your DM number it will automatically send you to CP desk, they will give you the number.

There are other threads with similar requests, but there is kind of a policy around here that those numbers are not disclosed on the boards--either publicly nor privately.

Welcome to the world of CP!
Old Nov 4, 05, 6:03 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Taken care of....mod please close.
Old Nov 4, 05, 11:31 pm

Programs: NetJets Marquis, Southwest Moo, Marriott Platinum
Lol!

Google is a wonderful tool

So I am still waiting to hear from a CP why everyone believes hiding the CP phone number is important?

The line asks you if you want to use their IVR (prompt 1) or do you wish to speak with a CSR (Prompt 2). Choose prompt 2 and it will prompt you for your CP #. No CP number, no talkie to a CP CSR, it rolls you to a standard DM queue.

You just have no idea how much laughter the CPs have provided me on this board about trying to "hide" this number.

<Pssst! I know Bob the WalMart greeter at the Scottsdale Northsight location. Tell him that Cheapskate Kev sent you and he'll steer you to all the good deals!>

Sheez, this is one of the reasons I have quit AWA. The thought of sitting next to a faux businessperson with a CP card gives me the willies. Now I realize that they are a very small minority, but years before AWA took over US I recognized this PITA group as standing out like no other.

Hey, great that you made CP. I sincerely hope that you get a lot of improved flight comfort out of it. But please, ignore the people here that are trying to make this more than it really is. Use the line, enjoy the benefits and be assured that a mere Silver or Gold cannot trample upon your Call Center queue!

Last edited by safetymom; Nov 5, 05 at 3:46 am

Search this Thread