Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has Usairways cleaned up there planes?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2005, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Question Has Usairways cleaned up there planes?

I haven't been on a us flight for some time. The time was when the first class meal was a coach meal in a nice cardbord box . And the Envoy class well just hit up BK on the way the the gate, and hope and pray that I get row 1 on the A330. Also no glass cups in class and all fights. Its just looks and feel nice to drink wine from a wine glass , or maybe thats just me . And the BIG ??? is the NEW usairways going to have clean bathrooms?
Old Sep 18, 2005, 11:30 am
us2
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL
The box meals are gone and the planes are somewhat cleaner, but the plastic cups remain.
Old Sep 18, 2005, 6:37 pm

Programs: AA AAdvantage Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Member
If you're flying Envoy, you'll get meals on china, silverware (except for those plastic knives to/from the UK), and glassware. So, you'll enjoy that. Plus, if you look back at some threads, it's possible that glassware will return to F. We all hope so.
Old Sep 18, 2005, 7:12 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
Originally Posted by CLTFlyer
If you're flying Envoy, you'll get meals on china, silverware (except for those plastic knives to/from the UK), and glassware. So, you'll enjoy that. Plus, if you look back at some threads, it's possible that glassware will return to F. We all hope so.

Drinks in F on HP mealtime flights have glassware. Hopefully the new US will keep this service standard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.