Last-quarter Chairman's promotion?

Old Sep 16, 2005, 6:43 pm

Programs: US Airways CP, Starwood Gold
Smile

Thanks for the kind words all....

I hope that promo comes early in October....thanks again......
Old Sep 21, 2005, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, US Air Gold, Starwood Platinum
Originally Posted by McFlyPHL
As a hard-earned CP-lite, I can't believe all these people trying to help you dilute my status! :-D

(kidding!)
Not to worry, McFlyPHL--I could tell! And I LOVE the term "CP-lite"!

On another note: how do I get UN-enrolled from the six-week "fly 18,000" offer that ends October 31st? I didn't ASK for this; it was dumped on me. And it won't help, for all my travel is in November/December.

But perhaps being enrolled in it will prevent me from being included in other "challenge" promotions?

Is the CP desk is the way to go here? (still no answer from Carol Blazer). Or doesn't the CP desk have control over what promotions we're registered for?
Old Oct 11, 2005, 10:30 pm

Programs: UA: 1K MM, Marriott Ambassador, Platinum IHG. Diamond: Hilton. Silver: Delta & Hyatt
CP Offers Requested

My parents both CP Dad for 7 Years and Mom for two years in a row are going to miss making CP this year as early in the year they went over to the Dark Side for US fliers and started crediting more of their miles to UA. Now that US looks like it will sucessfully emerge from CH 11 they would like to make CP again this year with a status match offer. I tried to get them to convert to UA but they really like US's program and the fact that PHL is their home airport is a big factor.
Does anyone here know if there is an offer for Q4 that is untargeted? I told my Mom to call CP desk and explain the situation and I am sure they might do something to try and help. I also told her to check out FT but she only reads/lurks and is a bit too timid to post.
Any advice would be appreciated.
-UFFA
Old Oct 11, 2005, 10:57 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, MR Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by woolfcross
Not to worry, McFlyPHL--I could tell! And I LOVE the term "CP-lite"!

On another note: how do I get UN-enrolled from the six-week "fly 18,000" offer that ends October 31st? I didn't ASK for this; it was dumped on me. And it won't help, for all my travel is in November/December.

But perhaps being enrolled in it will prevent me from being included in other "challenge" promotions?

Is the CP desk is the way to go here? (still no answer from Carol Blazer). Or doesn't the CP desk have control over what promotions we're registered for?
You will atomatically un-enroll when registerd for different promotion of any kind; ex: extra 5000 miles for flight to Europe. You cannot be enrolled in more then 1 promotion.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.