CP desk will be expanding

Old Sep 12, 2005, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US1
CP desk will be expanding

Well I just got off the phone with a CP agent and she told me that the CP desk will be expanding due to the merger. They are going to be hiring and in some cases bringing people back. She also said that there is a very good possibility that they will be bringing the DMCS desk back.

She said for now the DMCS desk is done by a contracted group in FLL however, they do have some of the original DMCS agents and supervisors that work at the CP desk and at the gold and silver desks. According to the CP agent on the phone she said that CEO Doug from HP does not like out sourcing. She said that there is an excellent chance that the regular reservation line will be brought back in house as well.

I hope I don't get pounced on here. I am just relaying what I was just now told.
Old Sep 12, 2005, 4:36 pm

^ This is wonderful news if it is true! Would be terrific if the outsourcing of the international desk goes away, too.
Old Sep 12, 2005, 4:37 pm

what is DMSC????
Old Sep 12, 2005, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

DMSC= Dividend Miles Service Center
Old Sep 12, 2005, 4:50 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by US AIRWAYS FAN
. . . I hope I don't get pounced on here. I am just relaying what I was just now told.
Pounced on?! Perhaps only by people jumping for joy so high that they accidentally land on top of you!

This is very positive! The international outsourcing that US has done is not consistent with HP's historical service philosophy under Parker, so I was hoping that he & his team would realize the liability to the company and bring it back in-house. I really hope it happens.
Old Sep 12, 2005, 6:14 pm

Programs: OnePass, GoldPoints Elite, ErrorPlan, Star Gold, United Premier Exec, Starwood Gold
Res sucks

Bring back Baggage Services as well! Although I believe at HP its all automated and you can "leave a message after the beep".... our guys are just as bad in San Salvador...

Res makes ** soo many ** errors its hard to believe.. too bad we can't hold the Rent-A-Rez centers liable for their f'ups...
Old Sep 12, 2005, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AZ Travels the World
Pounced on?! Perhaps only by people jumping for joy so high that they accidentally land on top of you!

This is very positive! The international outsourcing that US has done is not consistent with HP's historical service philosophy under Parker, so I was hoping that he & his team would realize the liability to the company and bring it back in-house. I really hope it happens.

The only reason I say pounce on me is because normally I do not believe something until I actually see it in writing. I even asked the CP agent if she was sure and she said she was told directly from her sup. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Old Sep 12, 2005, 7:54 pm

Programs: US1, NW, AA, SPG...
They probably figure the need the extra capacity to handle all the new CPs through the 6689 promotion...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.