Community
Wiki Posts
Search

good service from YYZ gate agent

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2005, 10:29 pm
Original Poster

good service from YYZ gate agent

Checked in at 6:25 for 8:00 flight to PHL. Gate agent tells me 5:30 flight is delayed to 6:45 but I probably won't make it. Go through US customs preclearance quickly and run to gate, get there at 6:40 and find that flight is delayed to 7. Ask if I can standby for the delayed flight. Not only does gate agent issue me new boarding pass, she radios back to ask if they can pull my checked- in bag which is tagged for the 8 PM flight for the earlier flight, and promises me she'll check for me again before departure.

At this time I ask for her name so I can email customer affairs with a compliment letter. Sure enough, my bag was at the carousel at terminal F upon arrival to PHL. It's service like this that keeps me flying on US.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 5:21 pm

Programs: OnePass, GoldPoints Elite, ErrorPlan, Star Gold, United Premier Exec, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by schistosomiasis
Checked in at 6:25 for 8:00 flight to PHL. Gate agent tells me 5:30 flight is delayed to 6:45 but I probably won't make it. Go through US customs preclearance quickly and run to gate, get there at 6:40 and find that flight is delayed to 7. Ask if I can standby for the delayed flight. Not only does gate agent issue me new boarding pass, she radios back to ask if they can pull my checked- in bag which is tagged for the 8 PM flight for the earlier flight, and promises me she'll check for me again before departure.

At this time I ask for her name so I can email customer affairs with a compliment letter. Sure enough, my bag was at the carousel at terminal F upon arrival to PHL. It's service like this that keeps me flying on US.
Email Consumer Affairs with your gate #, flight, date, and departure city. If she did the gate mask properly, they will give her credit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.