CLT layover

Old Sep 9, 2005, 6:48 am

Programs: FT Member #8119 F & J Free Agent
Originally Posted by jghassell
It warms my heart to hear all the love for CLT, my home airport. Glad you guys and gals enjoy it! (That is, enjoy it as much as you can enjoy an airport...)
Everyone seems to love CLT almost as much as PHL.
Old Sep 9, 2005, 6:53 am

Location: Athens, WV, USA; a US cockroach long before it was in FFOCUS; now a lowly US5 for only the 2nd time in 20 years.
Programs: US5
Originally Posted by planeluvr
Everyone seems to love CLT almost as much as PHL.
Yeah, right, sure. Can I have some of what you're smoking?

PHL is the slums. CLT and/or PIT is the nice, clean neighborhood.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 8:13 am

It is the South..

Originally Posted by jghassell
It warms my heart to hear all the love for CLT, my home airport. Glad you guys and gals enjoy it! (That is, enjoy it as much as you can enjoy an airport...)
The rocking chairs are cool too....
Old Sep 10, 2005, 9:54 pm

Programs: US CP
CLT ^

PHL
Old Sep 12, 2005, 8:20 am

Programs: AA Plat
The Yadkin Valley wine place actually encourages you to bring food from somewhere else in the airport to eat with your wine.
Old Oct 16, 2005, 10:56 pm

Programs: Club interjet; Airbnb
Another CLT layover question?

I have a 34 minute connection in CLT on a Sunday afternoon, arriving at E-26, departing from B-1.

Could this be a problem?
Old Oct 16, 2005, 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by hiyosilverwings
I have a 34 minute connection in CLT on a Sunday afternoon, arriving at E-26, departing from B-1.

Could this be a problem?
Not at all. While E-26 is fairly far out, the people movers will have you to the terminal in no time, and B-1 is a quick jaunt from there. 8-10 minutes max from plane to plane...stop in and grab something at food court if you like
Old Oct 17, 2005, 9:02 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, AA Plat
Originally Posted by goheelswks
Not at all. While E-26 is fairly far out, the people movers will have you to the terminal in no time, and B-1 is a quick jaunt from there. 8-10 minutes max from plane to plane...stop in and grab something at food court if you like
Just to second that, I fly into E on almost all of my flights, and while it's a bit of a haul, it's nothing too bad, especially with the moving walkways.

Also, there is always a golf cart sitting at the top of the E escalator that will take you where you need to go if you are REALLY short due to a delay or something.

But yeah, 34 minutes is no worries in CLT. How I do love it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.