Frequent Flyer Number not accepted??

Old Jun 23, 05, 2:31 pm
dieuwer

Frequent Flyer Number not accepted??

When I made a reservation for a flight on US Air today, my US Air frequent flyer number was not recognized...
When I finished the reservation, the reservation confirmation stated: "Unable to verify Frequent Flyer Number." Did any of you had this experience as well? Any solutions? Got no response from US Air yet...

Old Jun 23, 05, 2:41 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Exec Platinum, SPG Platinum / Ambassador / Lifetime Gold, Avis FIRST
Originally Posted by dieuwer
When I made a reservation for a flight on US Air today, my US Air frequent flyer number was not recognized...
When I finished the reservation, the reservation confirmation stated: "Unable to verify Frequent Flyer Number." Did any of you had this experience as well? Any solutions? Got no response from US Air yet...
1-800-428-4322

Old Jun 24, 05, 12:33 pm

Programs: KLM PLAT, Qatar PLAT, AA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, IHG Plat
Lufthansa Didnt Recognize my Number Either

In the past year or so Ive flown Lufthansa about 5 times and they never had a problem with my US1 cedentials, today I was flying from FRA to AMS and they couldnt find me in the system. Is this a portent of things to come for USAIR and Star Alliance???