Us Daily...do You Listen?

Old May 2, 2005, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US1
Us Daily...do You Listen?

I am pretty good at listening to Bruce´s weekly message even if I am here in Europe now. Looks like he is focusing on getting the doors closed 5 minutes prior to departure (more on time departures) and getting the planes clean.

I am not sure how many of you listen in weekly. I know it is not a public number and I am not going to list it. But it is pretty easy to figure out.

T
Old May 2, 2005, 6:53 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Well maybe I shouldn't say, but you know, it would be good to listen to it often . It is kind of interesting to hear the company spin. FYI probably all the airlines have this. I know, I mean what am I saying that NW and CO have similar phone audiol services. No, I don't know that . Anybody know the similar data for UA?
Old May 2, 2005, 7:25 pm

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
What flavor was the kool-aid this week?
Old May 2, 2005, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
What flavor was the kool-aid this week?
Leftover Piedmont Punch? I heard they found some when they cleaned one of the galleys last week.
Old May 2, 2005, 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by GalleyWench
Leftover Piedmont Punch? I heard they found some when they cleaned one of the galleys last week.
Surely you must be on the punch too? Clean galleys, ha!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.