Link to benefits at preferred partners

Old Feb 22, 2005, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Link to benefits at preferred partners

I was just talking to *wood and they told me I have *wood gold through 5/06 due to my status US Airways. The catch is I must earn US miles and not *wood points.

Since the search is down, does anyone have the link to the benefits we get with the preferred partners?

IIRC there is one from Hyatt, Avis and a few others.
Old Feb 22, 2005, 6:41 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Amex Plat
As far as I know, Hyatt doesn't comp status for US Airways elites. They sent me a Gold Passport enrollment form last year, but I had to earn my Platinum and then Diamond Hyatt status the old-fashioned way.

I have received some Avis coupons through Dividend Miles but can't remember what kind of discounts the coupons offered.
Old Feb 22, 2005, 7:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
http://www.usairways.com/dividendmil...rs_05/cp05.htm
Old Feb 22, 2005, 7:34 pm

Programs: US Gold Pref., *A Gold, AA Gold, AAA
Are there a separate list for Gold, or is it the same as CP, or do we just not get any?
Old Feb 22, 2005, 7:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In past years to find the ones for GP & SP all you had to do is change the cp05.htm to gp05.htm or sp05.htm on the link:

Unfortunately right now it looks like either GPs and SPs don't have any this year or those pages aren't online yet.
Old Feb 22, 2005, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

Thanks CPRich, that is what I was looking for.

I think *wood sent a postcard. I was so into Marriott last year I didn't pay attention.

The link posted is for 2004 - 2005. "All offers are valid March 1, 2004 - February 28, 2005, unless otherwise noted."

Hopefully, there will be some nice offers in 2006.
Old Mar 7, 2005, 1:34 am

The pages are now available, however many of the partner offers haven't been published yet: "offer coming soon". So far, nothing new.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmil...rs_05/gp05.htm
http://www.usairways.com/dividendmil...rs_05/sp05.htm
Old Mar 7, 2005, 2:45 am

Programs: AA LTG EXP, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by cedric
The pages are now available, however many of the partner offers haven't been published yet: "offer coming soon". So far, nothing new.
despite the fact that they are easy to guess we have avoiding posting those links (and just sent them by PM to people who ask) so that they whole world who is googling for them doesn't wind up finding them too
Old Mar 7, 2005, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by jcrb
despite the fact that they are easy to guess we have avoiding posting those links (and just sent them by PM to people who ask) so that they whole world who is googling for them doesn't wind up finding them too
Actually, they have been posted numerous times in the past. These are simply this year's benefits. There's no harm in posting them - many people would like to know what benefits they will be entitled to if they gain status. In most cases (except for Hertz), the benefit simply will not work unless you are the correct status. As for Hertz, you can easily get that benefit without having status anyway.

Edit: Further proof that this isn't "secret" information: do a search on Google for "us airways preferred partner offers". The link which you claim should not be posted here is the second result. As a web developer, it takes about 10 seconds to code a line in any given webpage that restricts search engines from listing it, and US have decided not to go that route, therefore the information is publicly available.

Last edited by cedric; Mar 7, 2005 at 9:50 am
Old May 12, 2006, 3:28 pm

Programs: US CP
Has anyone found updated CP partner offers for 2006? The old link (still active) says that the offers displayed expired on 2/28/06.

Last edited by flipit; May 12, 2006 at 3:34 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.