Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No Mainline Beverage Service in Y?

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2005, 6:56 am

Programs: Whatever AMEX Plat comes with... I buy on price.. Spirit Big Front Seat, want First/buy First
Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
Is your last name Crellin by any chance?
No. Crellin is a moron who should be fired. They need somebody who actually knows something about operations (other than an attitude of "it'll all work itself out") in that spot.

However, if I'm thirsty, and whether somebody asks me if I want a drink or not, I'll seek one out and receive a beverage. I don't just sit there and contemplate how I'm becoming dehydrated. If the passenger in question has a headache, is he just going to sit there until somebody offers him aspirin?

Clearly water was available, and if he needed it, he should have asked for it. It should have been offered without any effort on his part during a regular cabin beverage service, but it was not. Irrespective of that, becoming dehydrated could have been avoided had he wanted to avoid it.
Old May 3, 2005, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by tvl4free
Im in PIT just outside the Club writing this and just off of US 54 LAX to PIT this morning.

This is a red-eye and a long trip. No beverage cart service AT ALL was offered. No bevs just after lift off, no morning coffee or OJ. No nada from the cart! FA said that passengers don't like being awakened so they weren't doing it.
Unusual. I flew LAS-PHL and SAN-CLT on red-eyes within the last month, and there were full beverage services on both flights (and both were completely full).....
Old May 3, 2005, 8:34 am

Programs: UA Explorer card, AA Plat, Copa Plat, IHG Plat,
NW beverage service

I fly from CMH to DTW on NWA all the time and the actual flight time is 32 min. They always have a limited service even on the CRJ's
Old May 3, 2005, 8:53 am

Location: Athens, WV, USA; a US cockroach long before it was in FFOCUS; now a lowly US5 for only the 2nd time in 20 years.
Programs: US5
Originally Posted by JAXPax
No. Crellin is a moron who should be fired. They need somebody who actually knows something about operations (other than an attitude of "it'll all work itself out") in that spot.
Tell us what's really on your mind, JAXPax. ^
Old May 3, 2005, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I've had full beverage service twice on the GSO-CLT run operated by PSA airlines on the CRJ700!! I couldnt believe it, the FAs worked like crazy and we were descending before all the pax had been served. It was great/appreciated, but really not necessary...is this a PSA thing?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.