Search

Official Bonus Code Thread-V2-The Miles Strike Back

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2002, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Everyone!
Official Bonus Code Thread-V2-The Miles Strike Back

[This message has been edited by jkzahn (edited 02-19-2004).]

**This thread is ONLY used to track and post bonuses available to the general public. PLEASE, DO NOT post any exclusive, or "targeted" (valid for addressee only), bonuses in this thread as they will not be incorporated to the main page.**

The Original "Official Bonus Code Thread" has not been deleted, but will no longer be updated by me. I have created this new version based on the previous requests of many member of this forum as well as the need to comply with the requests and newly revealed rules of the Dividend Mile program. So, here we go...........

This post will be updated on a regular basis as forum members provide this thread with new bonuses. So, those who just want to view the currently available bonuses only need to view this first post on Page 1.

!!**PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL CODES**!!

Supposedly, US is actively going to audit and *may* punish those who register for codes that they do not qualify for, so consider yourself warned.

For codes that you QUALIFY for, you can call 1-800-872-4738 and enter your DM number and promotion code. If I have listed a link, you also have the option of signing up through the web-site.

You must register IN ADVANCE of your flight.

*NOTE* Many bonuses are exclusive, so make sure you know what you are registering for, as it could cost you more miles on a better promotion.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

**NEW** #3652 (EXP 06/15/04) Now when you buy three tickets online* and fly US Airways between February 13 and June 15, 2004, you will receive a free** Coach Class award certificate for travel anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. LOTS of T&C on this one - so check it out on the site.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmiles/3652.htm

#6358 (EXP 03/31/04) CHARLOTTE Earn DOUBLE MILES between La Romana and Charlotte beginning December 13, 2003. Registration is required prior to departure to qualify. Bonus miles do not count toward earning Preferred status or E-Upgrades. Offer is applicable on published adult fares on US Airways nonstop or direct flights between Charlotte and La Romana. Bonus miles can only be posted to a member's Dividend Miles account for flights on which the member has chosen to earn Dividend Miles. Schedules subject to change with or without notice. This offer may not be combined with other flight bonus offers. Retroactive mileage credit will not be given prior to registration. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmiles/6358.htm

#7569 (EXP 04/08/04) NEW YORK TO ASHEVILLE - Beginning February 8, 2004, earn triple miles for flights on US Airways nonstop service between Asheville, North Carolina and New York LaGuardia. One-time registration is required prior to departure to qualify. Bonus miles do not count toward earning Preferred status or E-Upgrades. Offer is applicable on published adult fares only US Airways nonstop or direct flights between Asheville, North Carolina and New York LaGuardia. Offer is valid only on US Airways operated flights. Fare in W class are excluded. Bonus miles can only be posted to a member's Dividend Miles account for flights on which the member has chosen to earn Dividend Miles. Schedules subject to change with or without notice. This offer may not be combined with other flight bonus offers. Retroactive mileage credit will not be given prior to registration. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmiles/7569.htm

#7635 (EXP 02/29/04) GERMANY/LUFTHANSA - Dividend Miles members can earn double miles when flying US Airways and Lufthansa between the U.S. and Germany, and on Lufthansa systemwide beginning October 26, 2003. Registration required once prior to departure to qualify. Bonus miles do not count toward earning Preferred status or E-Upgrades. Offer only valid on qualifying, paid flights on US Airways flights between the U.S. and Germany, and on Lufthansa-operated flights systemwide. (Excludes codeshare flights operated/marketed by other airlines, such as United.) Schedules subject to change. Be sure to keep your Lufthansa ticket receipt and boarding passes until the miles appear on your E-Statement. Cannot be combined with other flight bonus offers. Retroactive mileage credit will not be given prior to registration. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmiles/7635.htm

#8741 (EXP 07/31/04) GLASGOW - Earn triple miles on Envoy Class fares (C, D, Z and J fare classes) and double miles on other Coach Class fares (Y, B, M, H, K, Q, V and W fare classes) between Glasgow via Philadelphia beginning May 10, 2004. Registration is required once prior to departure to qualify. Offer does not count toward earning Preferred status or E-Upgrades. Offer cannot be combined with any other flight bonus offers. Offer is applicable on published adult fares on US Airways nonstop or direct flights between Philadelphia and Glasgow. Offer is valid only on US Airways operated flights. Not valid on codeshare flights operated by airline partners, such as United. Schedules subject to change with or without notice. Retroactive mileage credit will not be given prior to registration. Be sure your Dividend Miles account number is included in your reservations. Retain all ticket receipts and boarding passes until mileage has been credited.All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmiles/8741.htm

#8963 (EXP 05/31/04) EUROPE - Beginning February 1, 2004, members can earn 20,000 bonus miles for Envoy Class fares (C / D / J / Z fare classes) and 10,000 bonus miles for Coach Class fares (Y / B / M / H / K / Q / V / W fare classes) for nonstop or direct flights between the United States and Europe. Registration is required once prior to departure to qualify. Offer does not count toward earning Preferred status or E-Upgrades. Offer cannot be combined with any other flight bonus offers. Offer is applicable on published adult fares on US Airways nonstop or direct flights between the United States and Europe. Not valid for travel to Shannon, Dublin and Glasgow. Offer valid only on flights operated by US Airways. Schedules subject to change with or without notice. Retroactive mileage credit will not be given prior to registration. Be sure your Dividend Miles account number is included in your reservations. Retain all ticket receipts and boarding passes until mileage has been credited. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmiles/8963.htm

#9652 (EXP 05/31/04) PARIS - Beginning February 1, 2004, members can earn 25,000 bonus miles for First and Envoy Class fares (C / D / Z / J fare classes) and 15,000 bonus miles for Coach Class fares (Y / B / M / H / K / Q / V / W fare classes) for nonstop or direct flights between Philadelphia and Paris. Registration is required once prior to departure to qualify. Offer does not count toward earning Preferred status or E-Upgrades. Offer cannot be combined with any other flight bonus offers. Offer is applicable on published adult fares on US Airways nonstop or direct flights between Philadelphia and Paris. Offer valid only on flights operated by US Airways. Schedules subject to change with or without notice. Retroactive mileage credit will not be given prior to registration. Be sure your Dividend Miles account number is included in your reservations. Retain all ticket receipts and boarding passes until mileage has been credited. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmiles/9652.htm

#9874 (03/31/2004) SPAIN - Earn double miles on all qualifying, paid flights operated by our newest airline partner - Spanair. Plus, as an added bonus US Airways is also offering double miles on paid qualifying flights between Philadelphia and Madrid during the same time period. Registration is required prior to departure to qualify. Bonus miles do not count toward earning Preferred status or E-Upgrades. Bonus miles can only be posted to a member's Dividend Miles account for flights on which the member has chosen to earn Dividend Miles. This offer may not be combined with other flight bonus offers. Retroactive mileage credit will not be given prior to registration. Valid only on flights operated by Spanair. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmiles/9874.htm

Listed:
3652 6358 7569 7635 8741 8963 9652 9874

While not a bonus code, you can also receive points for doing the following (no registration required):

(EXP 03/31/04) Purchase a roundtrip ticket online for the first time and complete travel by March 31, 2004, to receive 3,000 bonus miles. Members will receive 1,000 bonus miles for each online booking thereafter.

(EXP 03/31/04) Use the US Airways Self Service Check-In Kiosk and earn 1,000 bonus miles for purchasing a ticket and checking-in for a flight, or just checking-in. Members will receive 50 bonus miles for each use thereafter.

(EXP 03/31/04) To subscribe to E-Statements and receive 1,000 bonus miles*, log in to your Dividend Miles Account and click on Update Profile.

(No Current Expiration) Check in for your next flight by using Flight Check-In at usairways.com and earn 1,000 miles. Plus, each time you use Flight Check-In thereafter, you'll earn 100 bonus miles.

More info on these can be found at:

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmil...s.htm#us_promo

[This message has been edited by jkzahn (edited Feb 19, 2004).]
Old Oct 16, 2002, 1:52 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
I didn't check them all, but I know for sure that 3654, 4569, and 6345 state they are "valid for addressee only".
Old Oct 16, 2002, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Beckles/ gardener - Thanks - Updated and archived to the original page.

Hopefully, there will be something left for this page.

[This message has been edited by jkzahn (edited 10-16-2002).]
Old Oct 16, 2002, 2:04 pm

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
8965 (Philly's Wings)seems to also contain the "addressee only" terms.
Old Oct 16, 2002, 2:29 pm

Programs: UA *G MM
How about adding the unadvertised Gold promo from Oct - Dec. One has to call DM and request it. I recall 12,500 miles or 16 segments.
Old Oct 20, 2002, 9:12 am

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Why does anyone feel the need to so quickly do exactly what they tell us? The undocumented bonuses were the escence of the old thread. I know US has compalined about this, but are we just pawns or sheep who will do whatever they tell us? Gosh as the rsearch shows, i.e. Milgrams Obedience Psychological Experiments, people are very obedient to what they perceive as authority. be it your school teacher in 3rd grade, or the DM program managements "warning." etc. What is the warning is all smoke? Youdo realize, I hope, the power or propeganda? What if US just pushed this rumor in circulation, and has no intent on spending $ they don't have on IT system fixes. Or maybe they unregisterred all people from some of the bonuses, but won't put the real fixes needed in to the systems. I get the sense that people don't often consider that a lot of warnings can simply be propeganda and little if anything else. But look at people scurry with the propeganda alone. Before any real changes happen. I have not read of a single case of mileage revocation, etc.

[This message has been edited by jetsetter (edited 10-20-2002).]
Old Oct 21, 2002, 1:47 pm

Here's a new one. And no, it is not marked "4 addressee only".

Earn Double Miles with New Nonstop Service Washington to Nassau, Bahamas

Beginning November 2, 2002, US Airways is proud to introduce the only nonstop service between the Washington/Baltimore area and Nassau.

The flight times are perfect for the vacation traveler -- even for a quick getaway or long weekend with only a little over 2 1/2 hours flying time.

Dividend Miles members will earn double miles on all flights between Washington Reagan National and Nassau, Bahamas from November 2, 2002 through February 2, 2003.

To qualify, register once before your next flight by completing the form below.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmiles/3889.htm
Old Oct 22, 2002, 5:37 am
Original Poster

gardener - thanks - added 3889. Don't feel obligated to notify that it is a public code every time, we will go on the honor system here. Unless the link or verbage you give me indicates it is "for addressee only," I will assume it is not and include it.

gnaget - thanks for the suggestion, but I would prefer to just continue to make this a Code thread - those that can be registered over the Internet or Phone. There are probably a large number of things one could call and request from DM. Thanks anyways!

jetsetter - I definitely see your point, but for a variety of personal reasons, I have to go with what has been told to us. Personally, I didn't have a problem with posting the "private" codes because we can assume people are signing up for those they qualify for...and, if not, well, it is really the fault of US for doing targeted marketing AND not fixing their systems. However, they have directly stated to not share private codes, so for the time being, that is what I will be doing.

Old Oct 22, 2002, 12:21 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Gold, Everything else: Dirt
Has anyone signed up for the new welcome home bonuses? Do they work with the others?
Old Oct 22, 2002, 12:31 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MaineFlyer16:
Has anyone signed up for the new welcome home bonuses? Do they work with the others?</font>
I signed up for both but have only flown 2 segments since.

Have flown 4 segments since signing up for some other segment bonuses which I now believe may be defunct as they may have been targetted. Will see tomorrow if anything posts from them.

Old Oct 23, 2002, 6:56 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Dia, Marriott S
Shouldn't this thread be titled "Flyertalk strikes back - the Return of the Miles". I would make USAir's actions over the last couple weeks be "The USAir Empire Strikes Back". Was the Sithe Empire in bankruptcy, too?
Old Oct 25, 2002, 12:46 pm

Make Tax Season More Bearable
With up to 5,000 Bonus Miles

Join US Airways Dividend Miles and earn up to 5,000 bonus miles between November 1, 2002 and December 31, 2003. New members will earn either:

2,500 bonus miles with a first flight to any destination in the continental U.S.

5,000 bonus miles with a first flight to any international destination in Canada, Europe, Central America, Mexico or the Caribbean

To qualify, register once before your next flight by completing the form below.

Terms and Conditions: Enrollment in Dividend Miles must occur on or after 11/1/02. Bonus miles awarded for travel 11/1/02-12/31/03. One-time registration required prior to departure. Offer valid with a purchase of published adult fares on US Airways, US Airways Express and US Airways Shuttle. Offer is not valid with any other offers or promotions. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.

http://www.usairways.com/dividendmiles/4589.htm
Old Oct 27, 2002, 10:31 am

So, is it "safe" at this point to go ahead and register for the bonuses in this thread? I wouldn't want to violate US's terms and have my account "adjusted". But, if these are truly "public" codes, then I should be in the clear, right?
Old Oct 27, 2002, 3:06 pm

Programs: AA LTG EXP, HH Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MaineFlyer16:
Has anyone signed up for the new welcome home bonuses? Do they work with the others?</font>
They don't work, dispite not saying anything about "valid only for..." they are targeted and you will not get them. If you ask me those are fraudulent avertising on the part of US.....

Old Oct 28, 2002, 7:28 am
Original Poster

added 4589 - thanks gardener

ThisFlightNoFuel - this is obviously up to your own discretion. I have tried to lay the ground rules (not really my rules even, but the rules of DM and FT) on this thread and will trust that people are following those rules.

If you are really so concerned, call DM and ask them if you allowed to sign up for XX bonus.

I think they are well aware of this forum and thread, so you won't be giving anything away by calling.

Of course, I am not that concerned, so in my opinion, you are good to go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.