Advantages of Chairman's Preferred on United

Old Feb 3, 2006, 12:41 am

Programs: US Airways,Hilton HHonors, Marriott, National
Originally Posted by jpoarch
I don't think you'll get the 50% bonus. I've been a CP for over 3 years now, and fly UAL a couple of times a year and I never get a bonus. At least the segments cound and I can get mileage credit. I haven't had any success getting into United Economy Plus either -- it's just like I'm a passenger without a mileage number at all.

I booked my first flight on UA... and used my US GOLD # (have CP on HP, but that does not help me on UA). Anyway, I am in E+ all through out...

According to the rules, you should get the same Elite bonuses you get when flying US... I will double check once they post. ^
Old Feb 3, 2006, 12:54 am

Programs: UA 1P /Starwood Gold/Hyatt Plat/UA RCC
I converted my status to UA this year. They have a wonderful first class transcon product and the e+ seats are not bad. Also the they have Explus which is the first regional jet service to offer customers the premium amenities of United First and the extra legroom of Economy Plus.

Best of all they have a really good attitude about things. In-flight and ground crews are terrific. When I was with US I would fly UA often and I always got the bonus miles and preferential meal selection. I think 1K's and US1 got the preference.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.