On-Line Booking Bonus

Old Dec 5, 2003, 3:23 pm
prh
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Plus; One World Emerald
On-Line Booking Bonus

How long do these take to post? Since this was a family trip, I booked on-line (rather than through corporate travel agent). I flew a couple of weeks ago and had the miles post, but no on-line booking bonus as of yet. Is that normal or should I be e-mailing?
Old Dec 5, 2003, 3:40 pm

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
From the web site:

Tickets must be purchased on usairways.com and travel must be completed by March 31, 2004 to receive bonus mile credit. Mileage bonus can only be posted to the member's Dividend Miles account for travel on flights operated by US Airways, the US Airways Express carriers and US Airways Shuttle for which the member has chosen to earn Dividend Miles. Please allow three weeks after travel is complete for miles to be posted....

However, I have to call about every two months or so because mine just quit posting. They always fix it, but it does become a pain to have chase them

Old Dec 5, 2003, 7:48 pm
prh
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Plus; One World Emerald
Thank you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.