Community
Wiki Posts
Search

redeeming miles for vacation

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2003, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

redeeming miles for vacation

Anyone know how to convert USAir FF miles for hotel nights or vacation packages? I have enough miles to fly my brains out, but can't afford hotels everywhere I want to go. Thanks
Old Dec 5, 2003, 6:40 pm

I don't know of any exchange program that gives you a decent rate on USAir miles. You might try posting in coupon connection that you are willing to trade a flight award for a specific hotel award. I am sure you will find some takers, just do some research so you will understand the relative value of each and know what is fair to ask for in an exchange. A couple of years ago I traded someone a hotel award good for one week, for a mileage award trip to Hawaii, because I had plenty of hotel points at that time and no air miles. Just be forewarned, high dollar value exchanges are usually only done between people who have some "history" there. As you are a newbie to the board, you might want to figure out in advance a way to make sure each person's interests are protected.

[This message has been edited by cndij (edited Dec 05, 2003).]
Old Dec 5, 2003, 11:02 pm

Do priceline for hotels. It's cheap.

[This message has been edited by Alysia (edited Dec 05, 2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.