Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Double Miles Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2003, 8:28 am

I received a confirmation on my e-statement that I had registered for the R&R bonus but did not get the bonus for my PHL-PIT-SNA-PHL flight last week.
I did receive the Santa Ana bonus only for the SNA-PHL leg of the trip, I think it was for direct flights to or from SNA only.

Jay
Old Jun 26, 2003, 9:21 am
qed

Programs: American LTG, Bonvoy G, Hilton LTD
My experience is that the untargeted DM Visa Card double miles promotion *is* working in combination with the shuttle bonus ... but perhaps the shuttle bonuses are going away very soon?
Old Jun 26, 2003, 11:20 pm

Location: The First State, USA - Bonvoy Gold, Honors Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Gold - FWIW
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by qed:
My experience is that the untargeted DM Visa Card double miles promotion *is* working in combination with the shuttle bonus ... but perhaps the shuttle bonuses are going away very soon?</font>

Does the DM Visa card bonus post automatically with the flight or does one have to wait until BofA does a sweep and "sends" the miles over to US?

Just curious because none of mine have posted yet.
Old Jun 27, 2003, 7:31 am

Programs: FT Member #8119 F & J Free Agent
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Arrzee:

Does the DM Visa card bonus post automatically with the flight or does one have to wait until BofA does a sweep and "sends" the miles over to US?

Just curious because none of mine have posted yet.
</font>
All of my DM Visa bonii have posted with my flights.
Old Jun 27, 2003, 7:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Arg. First half of my LGA-CLT-SFO posted today without bonus. Guess I will wait for the second half to post and then call if there is no bonus. This was possibly the only ticket this summer I didnt buy with my DM visa so it was an R&R bonus that should have kicked in.
Old Jul 2, 2003, 11:38 am

Well I made my third attempt today. I was not targeted. Nice CP Desk lady tells me that she sees the prior request at 2374 but the correct code is 23741 and that will fix everything. Will report back tomorrow ;-]
Old Jul 2, 2003, 8:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Got them today. I called the CP desk yesterday and they said it would be fixed and it was. Fantastic. I will be buying several more tickets on US because of this!
Old Jul 10, 2003, 5:51 pm

Persistence pays off.

Having an email that says I'm registered for R & R is priceless.

Jay
Old Aug 6, 2003, 11:01 am

so did everything post right away.
Old Aug 6, 2003, 12:05 pm

Programs: US Chairman's Preferred, Intercontinental Platinum
What about bonus code #9631, Double Miles (yes, Tier Miles) from August 5th to November 15th? Has anybody been targeted for this?

It's a nice successor to R&R for some Fall mileage runs.
Old Aug 6, 2003, 9:48 pm

Location: Athens, WV, USA; a US cockroach long before it was in FFOCUS; now a lowly US5 for only the 2nd time in 20 years.
Programs: US5
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by HPTunco:
What about bonus code #9631, Double Miles (yes, Tier Miles) from August 5th to November 15th? Has anybody been targeted for this?

It's a nice successor to R&R for some Fall mileage runs.
</font>
Yes, just found the postcard for this in my mailbox today. Already went to the web link and signed up. I'm going to try to get back into Silver after not qualifying for any status for the first time since US offered status with some November travel.
Old Aug 7, 2003, 5:10 am

Programs: AA EXP; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold
ok, i know it's early to be asking, but i wonder...

will anybody who benefitted from the 10 may - 10 august "r&r double mile bonus" be able to sign up for this new one (#9631)? i wasn't targetted for the old one but called and was signed up for it by a very nice rep at the cp desk. the miles all credited for every flight i flew.

i'm going to try the same again (on august 11th, after the old promotion has expired). i'm not optimistic, but it sure would be nice if i could get 9631 too, as i've got a lot of fall travel planned.

has anybody in my position been offered 9631 or been signed up for it by the customer service desk?

-- he who slacks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.